Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

some people have had their genitals cruelly mutilated by their parents

pram
Jun 10, 2001

ive seen this dude lol

have you seen the car with the mighty fine license plate and it says BURGIN

pram
Jun 10, 2001
if yall didnt know you can get an official texas license plate that has a burger

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
lmao

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

pram posted:

if yall didnt know you can get an official texas license plate that has a burger

whoa

i made a vine to demonstrate to my partner my machismo tonight, i kind of need that licesne plate to back it up tho

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

pram posted:

ive seen this dude lol

have you seen the car with the mighty fine license plate and it says BURGIN

it's not mine :shobon:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&userid=209029&pagenumber=13#post449694428

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ummm vaginas are wet and butts usu need lube so idk why yall are claiming dry rub is desirable

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

pram posted:

that's pretty good

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

pram posted:

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingexecutive posted:

ummm vaginas are wet and butts usu need lube so idk why yall are claiming dry rub is desirable

becauae they're fuckin stupid morons who think that pain, friction burns and bleeding are all part of their ~*unique masturbation experience*~

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

you guys are just jealous of my silky smooth, lush skin.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

also echi why would you by ur kid a book about minecraft when u can just look up how to do thing on the internet?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk it might be weird but I thought he'd enjoy a book about something he liked??!??

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

echinopsis posted:

idk it might be weird but I thought he'd enjoy a book about something he liked??!??

i didnt mean to sound like a dick, i was just sayin'

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
MIGHTY FINE

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

i didnt mean to sound like a dick, i was just sayin'

oh ok :unsmith: tbh it was a bit of an encourage to read thing and a present. the book cover is cool and he carries it everywhere

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol @ your child's interests

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
notch rich enough to afford immortality

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
I was literally trying to build a fence in Minecraft this very week with my gfs daughter. we were both MINDBLOWN. huh it's not working wtf???

I haven't played a lot of MC, but if you are to play it - play it with together with a 10 y/o kid. makes it a lot more fun. running our own lil' private server in the house. good stuff.

thx for reading.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

echinopsis posted:

oh ok :unsmith: tbh it was a bit of an encourage to read thing and a present. the book cover is cool and he carries it everywhere

don't let him carry a Minecraft book around outside the house or in front of other people because it is not a Good Look and he might get cyber bullied or irl bullied.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its ok im encouarging him to get cyber bulked and irl bulked

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
gently caress yeah, son on swole

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

echinopsis posted:

lmao at least my son can't change who he has as a dad but your parents will forever blame themselves for how you turned out

Says the fat retarded idiot who gets high on crack while having a meltdown on yospos about how great a parent he is

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

angry_keebler posted:

dad teach me to build a fence?

i'd love to son but my hands are too slippery to hold onto a hammer for some reason? haha there's lotion everywhere.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
we have these

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

black pete posted:

Says the fat retarded idiot who gets high on crack while having a meltdown on yospos about how great a parent he is

it was actually pcp get your facts streraigh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

noice

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
pretty cool privacy

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

echinopsis posted:

it was actually pcp get your facts streraigh

Your actually a crackhead and need help

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nope definitely can't afford crack in nz on my paltry wage

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I change my undies roughly daily

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

BONGHITZ posted:

lol @ your child's interests

children get a free pass for their dorky interests imo

because they're loving children, jesus christ

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

most people don't get a free pass for that, and rightly so

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

It's shocking how that in twenty fifteen, people are forbidden to post requests for other people's suicide, but yet a mentally ill crackhead can make death threats openly on a computer forum. There needs to be a rethink of what is and isn't allowed on yospos IMHO.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black pete posted:

It's shocking how that in twenty fifteen, people are forbidden to post requests for other people's suicide, but yet a mentally ill crackhead can make death threats openly on a computer forum. There needs to be a rethink of what is and isn't allowed on yospos IMHO.

if you can make a case that notch will ever read this thread, i will probe the OP

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Smythe posted:

if you can make a case that notch will ever read this thread, i will probe the OP

How do you know he doesn't? And besides, the moderators should be vigilant about all and any direct threats here to another person's well-being whether they are a poster here or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

You could argue that the threat to murder someone else is tenuously ironic, but where do you draw the line? In general, it should be disallowed across the board IMHO :).

• Locked thread