Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Got bored and thought, why not?

CGSS ID: 368091936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I'm actually using a Galaxy Note 2, which is fairly bigger than the standard phone. But then again, I can see how people would use more fingers for a tablet.

I'm just so comfortable hitting the notes with just my thumbs that I can't be bothered to use my other fingers, especially cause I like holding my phone while playing the game.

This is also why I don't play Starlight Stage. The swipes aren't easy to pull off using just thumbs.

I've been going pure thumbs with Starlight Stage. Not that great but I've learned and gotten decent at doing Pros (though still quite far from a FC) from practice, familiarization with patterns, and just plain getting better. Also on a Galaxy Note 2, though I started with my Nexus 7 and that was notably harder with just thumbs.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Sonata Mused posted:

In tend to play with thumbs, but I'm only on pro and not master level.

Same here. I've been tempted to try fingers but thumbs are just so much more comfortable/portable.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

taser rates posted:

Technically speaking they're basically all parallel universes, with all the First and Second Vision business. Oddly enough though, they haven't said if Platinum Stars is considered to be Third Vision or whatever.

This handy guide has been making the rounds online.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

"Man time to take my idols to a place where the company's worst enemy is."

It's loving laughable how the Pres can go talk to Kuroi after all the poo poo that he's pulled, and laugh in response.

"Oh, we're friends deep down, it's cool that you loving tried to mentally destroy one of my idols."

Like I really really really really really really REALLY loving hate this in manga and anime and books and shows and movies.

Kuroi literally attempted to destroy someone's life out of a petty vendetta.

But no, they're just treating it like a friend's temper tantrum.

"He's not even a bad guy behind all that."

How do you even justify saying this literally 1 episode after Chihaya's arc?

How do you justify saying this about a guy who's constantly and maliciously thrown poo poo to destroy people's careers?

I enjoyed the show but yeah, that just really drove me nuts. I'm fine it they want to play with his cartoon villain hamminess but after what happened to Chihaya, pretending that all is forgiven is absurd. The Chihaya arc almost gets me as much as Uzuki's arc.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I've heard (on the internet!) that for CG lives, the performers aren't required to fully get in to character.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Whenever you guys say Rin, I can only think of the superior Rin Shibuya Tohsaka

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Kill me after your Cinderella Girls writeup.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Just watched the CG 26 and now I'm sad that there's no more animated CG.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

As someone who didn't know much about idolmaster or cinderella girls when I watched the shows, I much prefer CG's approach over im@s'.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I found Doki's subs to be decent. They also translate Anya's Russian and do the song lyrics better than CR.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Futaba Anzu posted:

yeah I like when rika just acts like a bratty kid because that's funny. I guess her wanting to emulate her sister is also along those same lines, but I just can't Condone This Behavior in regards to just what exactly she wants to copy. Though I guess the funny little kid moments wouldn't be as funny if they weren't in comparison to her other habits.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of her initially but it's great how she's not trying to repress her childish side. She wants to be a sexy gyaru idol like Mika but catching beetles is also super cool.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

If you want lyrics, just get Doki's subs for it. Also, the CG manga based off the anime does some extra characterization for Mio here.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Seriously just grab subs with lyrics and stop complaining. You will be wondering how you could've been watching idols all along without the lyrics and then go rewatch the earlier episodes for those songs.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

In the manga, we get a glimpse of Mio's numerous trophies and accolades, not just in athletics but also in academics. It adds a bit to how hard she took the 'failure' of the mini-live.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Is the Weather Network not a thing.

I mean, sure, people like to joke about weather forecasts being wrong but they're actually right a lot of the time.

If you knew it was gonna rain, you probably couldn't move the date cause it took months of pre-planning. But you could have at least installed some temporary stuff to keep the rain away.

Well...

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Man, I was happy getting Kyoko to finish out my SSR PCS. Then earlier this month I got Rin SSR and used my ticket for Mio for SSR NG.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

ITSA ME-O, MA-MIO.

The M@gic dress is great.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

It's a magical start to a weekend when Zep is liveblogging Cinderella Girls.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

It's only ruined if you don't watch it.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Apparently Chieri had a more solid characterization/development arc in the mobage? Not that it matters now that the anime and Starlight Stage is more 'canon'.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Just little bits covering stuff that happens off-camera or between episodes.

This guy has them translated.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Sonata Mused posted:

The new Cool Jewleries cover is also very good.

and here's a new card set from OG CG Mobage.

https://twitter.com/iMCGcollector/status/741108156873379840

Kaede is a treasure.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Grats on the Uzuki, now you just need Mio and Rin for the rest of NG.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I'd play it.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

7.5k gems and just a couple of SRs to show for it. Oh well, I have the original trio of New Gen SSRs with coordinated outfits already, so the sting of wasting so many gems isn't nearly as bad.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I thought the sting would lessen with time but I need that Uzuki SSR and I got no more gems. Instead I have more Uzuki comics.

Here's the real comic though.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Yui's signature is ridiculous and I want her SSR for just it alone.

Too bad I spent all my gems on trying to get new New Gen.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

gently caress, 123260.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Still eagerly awaiting Zep's liveblogging of CG.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I don't blog!!!!

Well you should

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

You should finish CG already.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

idols in code geass...

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I hear Ayaka Ohashi, Uzuki's VA, is an even bigger smile fanatic than the character.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Uzuki's hair is ridiculously floofy.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Zenostein posted:

I don't think it's the floofiest, but I am a big fan of the knot.

Uzuki isn't the floofiest. You might say her floofiness is merely exceptionally average.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Oh my god, Syoko's song.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

You don't need to bully Sachiko, she gets into enough trouble just from being an unparalleled cute idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Too much LL lately, we need to get this thread back on track.