Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Been playing LLSIP since the US version came out. I'm super jealous of your good draws. The times that I've gone all in with 50 gems have netted me a couple of SRs but mostly just Rares that I already had.

I play on my Nexus 4 so its just two thumbs for me. I tried using multiple fingers but it doesn't flow quite as well. I'm always amazed at the people with tens of thousands of points during the events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Zettace posted:

Wait, Love Live is retiring their original cast? That seems kind of weird considering the idolm@ster original cast is still active after 10 years now and is only now showing signs of probable retirement.

I can see them sidelining the main cast for a brief time to promote Aquors and then probably tie in the original cast somehow at the end of the season. Then do a joint concert for maximum profit. And maybe just have OG Love Live cast continue to do song releases.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Sonata Mused posted:

I've never watched Love Live and probably won't for awhile. Too many idolssss

The first season itself plays out more like a school club/sports anime with being and idol as a theme. There's motivation for them to do well as idols and not just for the sake of them being idols. Second season meanders a bit but finishes pretty well. I do recommend watching it at some point when you get a chance.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I loving hate the KR version of SIF. It's way buggier and prone to force-shutting than the EN or JP versions. Also you don't get the "Moshimo" or whatever it is that they stay at the beginning. Instead we get "Toast".

What they're saying in the opening is "BushiMo" Bushiroad Mobile. Took me forever to figure it out. I kept thinking it was Bushiroad but the last two letters were getting cut off.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Oblivion590 posted:

As an addition to this, the maximum club size is 200.

There's a limit? I always assumed it just kept going. I'm going to have to make an external list to keep track of all the cards.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I have never gotten an event SR.

I've tried but can never get enough points to get near there.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Polsy posted:

Not sure about interacting with all those other fans, sounds terrible. On the other hand, I don't particularly want to watch the blu-rays of performances either.

The blu-rays aren't too bad. Some of the camera shots and pans are not very good but its still fun to see the choreography of the VAs doing the same dance moves as the animated characters. Also seeing a sea of batons switch colors.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Phantom Limb posted:

I bought a few things in Japan

What's the Love Live yearbook looking thing?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's just Akihabara. Here's a page that points out a few specific locations in it that feature in the anime (you can switch the ".co.jp" part of the map links it has to ".com" for easier-to-read maps).

When I was in Japan in 2015 I had originally planned on visiting Takemura and had actually walked right up to the door. Only to find out that they don't open on Mondays so they were closed. But I did take some nice pictures of the establishment. I really wanted to go inside and get their desserts. Their tablelog reviews looked good. There was also another older guy there with a camera/tripod taking pictures of it too. I did visit the Kanda Myojin Shrine and the stairs leading up to it. Very pretty place and a lot of people were visiting to pray. You could buy a omiyoji to write your wish on it and Nozomi was printed on the board. LOTS of LL drawings on the wishes along with other animes like IM@S and Yotsuba. I thought about taking pictures of them because they were so nice but hesitated on taking pictures of other peoples wishes. I did run up the stairs and there are a lot of stairs from bottom to top. Good times. I do plan on trying to visit Takemura's again the next time I'm in Tokyo.

Christmas Cake posted:

Just a reminder that they knocked Nico's building down. RIP.

You mean like the apartment building irl? Sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Allarion posted:

Suddenly new idols, plus 3 old ones

So are they scaling down the rando girls down to just those 9 and benching everyone else? I'd be okay with a SIFG only LL idol group that's voiced.