Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is from a while ago, but I only just now finished catching up with the thread and feel I need to post this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Buttass posted:

I always kind of find it interesting, with games that have a "beat the tutorial/first level/instruction manual" achievement, seeing how many people bought the game and then never even got that far, because they never bothered to play it.

I know that some games will disable steam achievements if you do anything that might be cheaty. Fallout and Elder Scrolls disable them for the rest of the session if you open up the console, and Civ 5 will disable them if you have any mods at all activated. I'm sure there are other examples, but those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

The most telling thing about the numbers for Eternity's Child, in my opinion, is that under 5% of the people who played it got past the first half of the first chapter. But, if you did make it that far, then there's over a 50% chance that you also decided to 100% the game.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

kalonZombie posted:

Hi. It's been a while. What's happening in the world of Star Tr... oh. Oh...

Oh...

Episode 4: Guarding the Fire

I'm glad to see that the legacy of the lava boat remains intact

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
After seeing that anime hamburger shirt, I feel like we're halfway to a No More Heroes kart racing game.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Major_JF posted:

Sorry, dude I only made it 3 min in. Drunk whomever's constant laughing exasperated my headache. Good luck on the next video.

Yeah, the drunk commentary was a bit much.

Has this been posted yet? Because I'm posting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhAq3F8NCE

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tip: Commendations are optional, but give you a chance to play like a true Starfleet Officer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

kalonZombie posted:

Whoops, forgot I was sitting on this episode! Whoops! WHOOPS!

Episode 11: The Script

http://i.imgur.com/svWrH86.webm

• Locked thread