Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Yeah, it's not all bad. I knew a homeschooled kid in college whose parents were both professional scientists of some variety. She was really sheltered, but otherwise pretty well adjusted. She was still kind of a weird cultural outsider- she'd seen basically no movies in the past, so we would make her watch movies that we like with us a couple times a month. Let me tell you, it's interesting to see how somebody with no frame of reference reacts to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

deadly_pudding posted:

Yeah, it's not all bad. I knew a homeschooled kid in college whose parents were both professional scientists of some variety. She was really sheltered, but otherwise pretty well adjusted. She was still kind of a weird cultural outsider- she'd seen basically no movies in the past, so we would make her watch movies that we like with us a couple times a month. Let me tell you, it's interesting to see how somebody with no frame of reference reacts to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Show her Requiem for a Dream

• Locked thread