Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
Post more tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Soooo.... No actual friends to share all this with on social media huh?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
she has nice tits op

there i said it

are you happy??

if that's what passes for happiness in your life you need to reexamine your poo poo

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Shirley Crabtree posted:

We had some fun but sadly she was on the blob and nobody wants to go there. But after the south of Spain we're looking to hook up again on my way back through and by then she shouldn't have the painters in.

jesus christ you loving prude

just lay a towel down you sissie, no wonder brit girls are so drat horny all the time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

proof of concept posted:

just lay a towel down you sissie, no wonder brit girls are so drat horny all the time

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you stick your dick in blood you are disgusting hth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hemophilia posted:

never had a girlfriend have you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
gbs is turnin into my facebook feed and i dont like it

doesnt matter how cool you think your trip was pls leave the vacay pix on social media for your friends to ignore

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

hemophilia posted:

mods pls rename poster to hemophobia tia

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

Please don't

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A misanthrope posted:

gbs is turnin into my facebook feed and i dont like it

doesnt matter how cool you think your trip was pls leave the vacay pix on social media for your friends to ignore

les fleurs du mall and 4 other goons Liked this post

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

les fleurs du mall posted:

les fleurs du mall and 4 other goons Liked this post

omg i just realized -- the empty quote is kinda like the Like button, isn't it?

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!

A misanthrope posted:

omg i just realized -- the empty quote is kinda like the Like button, isn't it?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Shirley Crabtree posted:

As promised here are some snappy snaps from the bumming around Europe that I am currently doing.

Russel Brand is that you???

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

hemophilia posted:

If you can walk thru mud you can gently caress thru blood :biotruths:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

was the spanish broads pussy sideways?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
If you're scared of a lil blood on your dick there's these things they make called condoms, you should look into them.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

Britsh women are horny all the time because they're human trashcans

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Also you guys know you get a loaner for period week if you go into the dealership right.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Halah posted:

If you can walk thru mud you can gently caress thru blood :biotruths:

When I get around mud I start getting real careful about my movements i will go out of my way to not get mud on my shoes and nice pants.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

If you're scared of a lil blood on your dick there's these things they make called condoms, you should look into them.

they also prevent unwanted pregnancies, permanent gross diseases, and a likelihood of waking up one morning pissing molten bicycle chains

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

they also prevent unwanted pregnancies, permanent gross diseases, and a likelihood of waking up one morning pissing molten bicycle chains

They also prevent like 60% of my interest in having sex so they're probably a win win for everyone.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Cool story op, there's a place called Facebook where you'll get a butteload of likes and tweets for an EPIC post like this

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
why does the photo of the woman look like it was taken with a different camera

hmmmm i wonder

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
It's time for my seville snappy snaps yay!

Night one there was a thunderstorm so I just chilled on my hostels rooftop garden with three French nurses and practiced my French. They really like benny hill.

Then today it was a gorgeous 31 degrees and I went into the city and just got lost doing sightseeing and shizz, but I was most happy to make it to the garden where they filmed game of thrones!

I made sure to take some cathedral pics as requested. Seville is lush.

e: as I'm uploading these I'm noticing a dickpic in my imgur album that i didn't take not sure how it got there but it's a mammoth cock.

I'm probably gonna have a siesta and then eat a bunch of tapas and then tomoz I'm hitting up cordoba. Adios.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Madcosby posted:

why does the photo of the woman look like it was taken with a different camera

hmmmm i wonder

She sent that picture to me the next day I'm not a complete sleeze bag who snaps sleeping ladies.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Cool story op, there's a place called Facebook where you'll get a butteload of likes and tweets for an EPIC post like this

I'm sharing all this poo poo on facey b too of course, except for the saucy lady pic. But you are all my friends too so I wanted to share because I love you.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Shirley Crabtree posted:

It's time for my seville snappy snaps yay!

Night one there was a thunderstorm so I just chilled on my hostels rooftop garden with three French nurses and practiced my French. They really like benny hill.

Then today it was a gorgeous 31 degrees and I went into the city and just got lost doing sightseeing and shizz, but I was most happy to make it to the garden where they filmed game of thrones!

I made sure to take some cathedral pics as requested. Seville is lush.

e: as I'm uploading these I'm noticing a dickpic in my imgur album that i didn't take not sure how it got there but it's a mammoth cock.

I'm probably gonna have a siesta and then eat a bunch of tapas and then tomoz I'm hitting up cordoba. Adios.

this is the worst thread on the forums

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

this is the worst thread on the forums

Oh hush you've only got 18 more days of travel pickies to come and then I'm done :-)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

whoflungpoop posted:

so is that an argument in favor or against the use of condoms i cant tell anymore

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i cant believe this thread is happening

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

RideTheSpiral posted:

i cant believe this thread is happening

RideTheDeathSpiral

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A misanthrope posted:

RideTheDeathSpiral

:smugmrgw:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

following my will and whim it may just cuck th long faced jim

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
where are the pics op. op, you promised 18 more days worth. its been a day now. wtf?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

where are the pics op. op, you promised 18 more days worth. its been a day now. wtf?

It's only been a few hours silly I just had a siesta, but I don't want to disappoint so here is a pic of some spanish chockie bickies I just had to tide you over.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

This Thread.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
post the dickpic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Not much to report today I was feeling lazy so skipped cordoba in favour of a lazy day. I had a jambon toastie and a cafelatte in the morning and just now I had the best ham egg and chips of my life. In spain they call it huevos fritos y jambon. I know it's not customary to tip here but I gave him a euro anyway. And now I'm up on the rooftop garden again listening to reggae and reading my book in the sun. Sadly I have been joined by a fat old nearly naked white guy. Three hot chicks came up took one look at him and left. loving cockblocker. Oh yeah and I got cursed by a gypsy.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to cadiz to stay with a bird I used to know years ago.

• Locked thread