Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

someone change it to a close up of pinkie's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

change to the picture in his title text's source please, thanks rich people

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

What is with his scar? Did that happen when his mother tried to abort him using a scissor or what?
it's like harry potter except the only magic this guy has is magically repelling everyone else away from him

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

I'm an old who doesn't give a gently caress about harry potter. Can you do this with 80s references for me?
i wasn't even dna strands in the 1980s. the best i can do is he-man if he-man had a scar i guess.

i dunno, the only things about the 80s i care about are the music and video games.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Harveygod posted:

First Date:

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm---"

"I AM THE MAN in the relationship!"

"anyways, do you care to discuss Atlas Shrugged in the context of Canterlot hoarding all of the gems in My Little P-m'lady, where are you going?"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

I am hella ashamed to admit this but I have a cousin who is a brony and it grosses me the gently caress out and makes me feel like less of a human, on the upside we already weren't close to that side of the family so never seeing him again is a good possibility
i was a brony from the summer before 9th grade (2011? i forget.) until mid-Sophomore year

ama about my lovely life choices

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

which pony was your waifu
i think braeburn? it was some side character from like one episode.

Nooner posted:

I used to respect you :sigh:
i can't erase my past unfortunately, i can only try to make fun of it and learn from it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TwoFire posted:

I call triple dog dicks on this thread.
i know you want to be triple dog dicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

o hai mark

• Locked thread