Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Really bad sign.

One of the first things you see is this huge beast. I've never seen this table before.

The ball was the size of, and I think might have actually been, a cue ball.

I shamefully didn't get any other pics of that Wizard of Oz machine that I shot here just to give a frame of reference to the Herc table. It's a truly phenomenal table, here watch this youtube about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKiPJI_BHOw

Four player pacman?

Four player pacman. Really cool table, with levels from that newer version they released on consoles a few years back. Thought my friends were gonna get kicked out they wouldn't stop swearing at each other. I finished dead last of the two games we played. :saddowns:

Two player pinball-football. This was really interesting. There was a central hill, and two balls in play at all times. (edit: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2710 )

You had to shoot the lanes to build up yards and eventually your opponents' flipper area would start blinking and you could score a "touchdown" for 7 points. We weren't sure exactly what we were doing. I lost every game of this i played.

This table was so bad but I got a kick out of how dumb AMAZING the backing is.

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Sep 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Didn't play this but the cabinet was remarkable.

This was kind of fun. Totally not-authentic with the launcher though, there were no guns like that in TNG :goonsay:

Bad? Cats? What a weird machine. Let's look into this one.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=127
Really cool site I just found btw. It felt older than an '89 game honestly, but it was pretty decent.

"Pinball Purr-Fection"

fuck. marry. t-rex

Wish the 4 player Pac-Man had you and your friends play the ghosts vs an AI pacman

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Wish the 4 player Pac-Man had you and your friends play the ghosts vs an AI pacman

That would be rad as hell. I think the gamecube version let you do that with GBA connectors.

Salmiakki

now this i would play

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

cuntman.net

tao of lmao posted:

Four player pacman. Really cool table, with levels from that newer version they released on consoles a few years back. Thought my friends were gonna get kicked out they wouldn't stop swearing at each other. I finished dead last of the two games we played. :saddowns:

more like serf of the cade :smug:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
satan can tilt my pin and balls any time! haha he'd even get a free replay

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

les fleurs du mall posted:

satan can tilt my pin and balls any time! haha he'd even get a free replay

nice mang... good poo poo :cheerdoge:

one shining steel rail

good i've been looking for a way to objectively measure how dude i am

City of Glompton

cool pics. pinball's my favorite though I'm not good at it by any means. I think I remember seeing that dude game somewhere once :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FreshCutFries

i went to a bar in Seattle that had a backroom full of pinball machines. you could drink and play pinball. it was like heaven on earth, if heaven was full of creepy clowns and punk music.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

tao of lmao posted:

That would be rad as hell. I think the gamecube version let you do that with GBA connectors.

i own a copy of pacman vs that shipped with a pacman platformer. you need a gameboy advance and link cable, and three controllers. such good fun.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
ulvir

GEExCEE

No War Gods :-/

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
pinbot is my favorite

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
4 player versus check the spin! go

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
That's not a gun. That's a bilithium fuel pump handle.

Oh god, i need to get an appointment with dr dude

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
bilithium can allow a starship to travel faster than light by simultaneously occupying straight and gay space

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
tao of lmao

tao of lmao

Another new one. LED's really take tables to the next level. You can't really see it with the reflection, but there's a Enterprise right at the middle of the table, and when you hit a target, it bounces around comically.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

we used to spend a month each summer in North Carolina at my aunt and uncles house and they had this pinball machine in their recroom. played a lot of pinball as a kid

old_dwarf

That'sa nice kingdom you got there OP

Lil Cunty

TWIST FIST posted:

:captainpop:

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*sitting on a throne bought by skeeball tickets, vestments made from the tickets themselves* security

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

A pinball machine so difficult the creators lodged a loaded magnum into its body so that u can kill it if u get too frustrated playing it - but it's so good that noone ever does..

----------------

tao of lmao

It's actually to kill yourself when the lovely table plays Welcome to the Jungle for the 10th time this play.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

tao of lmao posted:

Another new one. LED's really take tables to the next level. You can't really see it with the reflection, but there's a Enterprise right at the middle of the table, and when you hit a target, it bounces around comically.
Star Trek pinball should really be the bridge of the original series and you shoot the ball at different crew members to give them orders. Side board is an away team. Every time you warp you get a different scenario with a different solution (and scoring options). Might be klingons, might be a moral dilemma requiring scientific investigation and diplomacy.

Darkman Fanpage
dr dude got his medical license in guatemala

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Thingyman posted:

i went to a bar in Seattle that had a backroom full of pinball machines. you could drink and play pinball. it was like heaven on earth, if heaven was full of creepy clowns and punk music.

It... it's not? :ohdear:

precision

by VideoGames
i'm unironically glad that arcades are making unironic comebacks for people to ironically play games in

last night i played SNES mortal kombat 2 with my gf. at a bar. it was awesome. too bad i'm so terrible at snapchat i didn't even think to document our adventure or my Ms. Pac Man high score :mad:

----------------

tao of lmao

I had terrible reception inside the facility so snapchats weren't really working for me. Just started taking pics of everything I played. I have a few more pics to throw up. Been kinda slacking

precision

by VideoGames
from what i remember Wackos was actually good as well as having the most annoying cabinet

----------------

alnilam

be careful julio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tkhX7TkRg

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

I love the old tables

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Lol at a pinball table were the balls are the space baby from 2001.

----------------

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
When I was a kid, I thought tilting the machines was an important part of the game, so I would try to intentionally get it to happen. Then the bartender yelled at me for doing it once and I had to stop.

Pinche Rudo

Darthphunk?

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

TWIST FIST posted:

• Locked thread