Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

man it kinda sucks down here in the dome i wish i could still see the sky instead of the ceiling (of the dome)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

i want to see the blue sky but the camera says it's just brown now, but maybe the camera is broke (outside the dome)

bacalou

my friend old pete went outside the dome. we had to hold a funeral for him in here bc mutants got in the airlock (from outside the dome)

bacalou

i read about pizza on the domenet (internet in the dome) and really wish we could grow all the things necessary to make it but all we eat is algae bc it shields the inner layers of the dome from the harmful radiation outside

bacalou

i watched an older movie and one guy called someone else 'chrome dome'. i wish our dome was chrome, or maybe in the head of a giant man, who could take us to mars where the soil isn't irradiated

bacalou

henry from air processing said that we need more activated charcoal. i told him to reactivate the old charcoal and he just shook his head. i guess we lost the charcoal activator outside the dome, along with animals and the concept a meal

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i wonder what the dome looks like (from outside the dome). perhaps it is a big tit (shaped dome). i would like to see it someday.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
bacalou

sometimes i play a game with myself. i stare at the ceiling (of the dome) and see if i can peer through it to see the stars. it almost works sometimes but i think that's just malfunctioning LEDS

bacalou

sometimes i wonder if the dome isn't just a ball submerged into the radioactive earth but henry slapped me and said 'dangerous talk leads to the dangerous walk'. i don't think iw ant to take dangerous walks it sounds dangerous (outside the dome)

bacalou

every day in the dome is the same, except for last month, where johnny in waste management accidentally drank unprocessed water from outside (the dome). sometimes i hear him howling through the air vents.

bacalou

there used to be another dome nearby called baseballd ome. they played a lot of baseball and we would allw atch on dome net. one day the player hit a home run and made a hole (in the dome). no more ball games now...

joke_explainer

dome life ain't so bad man. we can get tons of great bugs and grubs... we can explore the Deep Underdome if we're feeling bold, haha, jk don't go down there...

joke_explainer

bacalou posted:

there used to be another dome nearby called baseballd ome. they played a lot of baseball and we would allw atch on dome net. one day the player hit a home run and made a hole (in the dome). no more ball games now...

that's a myth dude. Mutant propaganda. games don't exist

bacalou

it's easy to get lost in the dome, once i was so lost i ended up in another dome i thought butg it was just the same dome from the other side haha. guess i've got a touch of the ol dome fever heh heh

joke_explainer

You have Dome Fever?

*begins ushering BarcaLounger toward the airlock*

joke_explainer

lol phone autocorrected bacalou to BarcaLounger

bacalou

if i could invewnt my own dome i would have made pizza dome with grass and no mutants ALSO baseball? maybe. maybe a better game then baseball

bacalou

if we just built bigger domes over the dome we could eventually make the whole planet a dome and push all the mutants into space

joke_explainer

I love brunch in the dome... it's the same mycoprotein sludge gruel as always but they make you wait in line and get a table so fancy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*touches dome hesitantly, cries a little*

bacalou

dome president jacobs says that we should stop worrying about outside the dome and start worrying about who has to get more charcoal from baseball dome. i'm not worried. from what i saw on the tv it's only like 7 inches high

cuntman.net

i used to live in a pyramid but they had to turn it into a dome for legal reasons

GEExCEE

TWIST FIST posted:

i used to live in a pyramid but they had to turn it into a dome for legal reasons

Epic or fail?

cuntman.net

i dunno

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the domes that now dot the planet's surface are part of a larger scheme by a giant race of aliens to make planet sized bubble wrap.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a mutant grows a hand so large it squashes the dome, but what's this? the dome was actually a button to make an even larger dome sprout next door

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Phewiee! That was a big one. Someone crack a window, haha.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
my stepdad bought me a kite for my birthday your a dumbass brian theres no wind in here thanks ill just put this next to the telescope from last year

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

my stepdad bought me a kite for my birthday your a dumbass brian theres no wind in here thanks ill just put this next to the telescope from last year

scientists (inside the dome) use telescopes as microscopes for the inner part of the dome. what is it made of? from whence did it come? the telescopes aren't powerful enough. they're going to build a giant telescope inside a domed observatory (inside the dome) to inspect the inner layer of the outer dome (from inside the dome) so they can find out.

----------------

DeepQantas

Sometimes at night we sneak out and lie on our backs and gaze up in the darkness. And if we're on time, we'll see the stars fly overhead. That's when we're ready for adventure, holding hands as they form that perfect circle around the Paramount.

cuntman.net

watson you idiot someone stole our dome

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Sep 8, 2015

joke_explainer

Qwerinty posted:

scientists (inside the dome) use telescopes as microscopes for the inner part of the dome. what is it made of? from whence did it come? the telescopes aren't powerful enough. they're going to build a giant telescope inside a domed observatory (inside the dome) to inspect the inner layer of the outer dome (from inside the dome) so they can find out.

thanks friend, but we all know all activities we do are inside the dome, save for being eaten by mutants lmao... but it is useful to provide exposition sometimes so I understand...

DeepQantas

Do not go in the red corridor. Only the administrators go in the red corridor.

bacalou

life outside the dome? ha ha! no thanks, i'll be here sipping my algae tea and you'll be eaten to death by mutants in a world that probably doesn't even exist beyond the safety of the our dome, or as i call it: the universe :cool:

bacalou

in my dome home where i don't roam

bacalou

crazy outside, crazy inside. just dome things :)

bacalou

using a wrench, compressor coil, or anything i can find as a weapon to beat back the mutant horde at airlock zeta. just dome things :)

bacalou

paying off mary-ann at the lottery office so i don't have to take the dangerous walk. just dome things :)

bacalou

are the domes south of the equator cups

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

the inventor of the dome: mr. roboto made a song about his own name it's called thanks for the dome mr roboto or in japanese 'domo arigato mr roboto'

• Locked thread