Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Barvo posted:

Quote this if you literally read nothing in the OP:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

haveblue posted:

Both of those perks are unique to that weapon. Guess now there are raid-class almost-exotics all over the place?

They are likely the class-specific guns that were hinted at by Bungie

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Barvo posted:

Which weapon?

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=4257542172&itemname=Susanoo

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I know everybody is posting poo poo they find in the armory, but one of my favorites is Twilight Garrison. You can evade as a Titan in mid-air. Worth it for the non shoulder-charge subclasses.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

How is mgsV?

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
Look at the design on this loving thing! The POE gauntlets are really mad that this took their jerbs.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=155374076&itemname=Thagomizers

Edit: I just read the perks, guess this going to replace Ruin Wings on my PvE strikers.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Yeah see that has the warlock emblem right on it. Suck it down, hunters and titans.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Barvo posted:

How is mgsV?

It's a fun game 8.5/10. Really nice break from destiny tbh

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm not owned! I'm not owned! as I slowly turn into a corn cob

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/641311872327749632

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

So ALL pulse rifles were nerfed?

Is the Vex going to be OP in PvP again?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Was it ever confirmed if we idiots who sharded exotic weapons and armour get blueprints for those? Or is it only the ones you still have?

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
Susanoo look lame, tbh. It would be good if it was a primary, but I don't need to switch a fusion rifle to arc/void if I throw an arc/void grenade "for a short time." I already grenaded the shield, dude.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Barvo posted:

Yeah see that has the warlock emblem right on it. Suck it down, hunters and titans.

Also this weapon has the best name to scream out anime-style when you shoot it.

"SUSANOOOOOOO!"

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I can't be the only one mildly irritated that a lot of armor and weapons no longer have fixed perks/stats that used to, especially exotic stuff, and we're going to have to chase rerolls with those. Rerolling exotics to get a decent set up is going to be massively annoying and obnoxious, why can't weapons and armor just have loving fixed perks Bungie.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Reverse Centaur posted:

Was it ever confirmed if we idiots who sharded exotic weapons and armour get blueprints for those? Or is it only the ones you still have?

The game won't remember what exotics you own until this patch downloads. Anything you deleted beforehand doesn't count.

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
Re: Thagomizer name and design. :golfclap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thagomizer

Lightning Knight posted:

I can't be the only one mildly irritated that a lot of armor and weapons no longer have fixed perks/stats that used to, especially exotic stuff, and we're going to have to chase rerolls with those. Rerolling exotics to get a decent set up is going to be massively annoying and obnoxious, why can't weapons and armor just have loving fixed perks Bungie.

This is a real bad opinion. You'd rather have them with fixed poo poo perks (OG pulse rifle reload, pure strength) than have the option to get what you want or at least something that's not useless to your build preferences?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Empyrean Bellicose seems pretty cool. "Aiming weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time"

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Enos Cabell posted:

Empyrean Bellicose seems pretty cool. "Aiming weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time"

Warlocks have that as a sunsinger perk, in Crucible it's basically a suicide button.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
Praxic Fire and Starfire Protocol now change colour from shaders :getin:

Wonder what other old exotic armour can be affected by shaders.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

The Slithery D posted:

This is a real bad opinion. You'd rather have them with fixed poo poo perks (OG pulse rifle reload, pure strength) than have the option to get what you want or at least something that's not useless to your build preferences?

I don't want to be constantly grinding out money and materials to reroll poo poo. Rerolling should go away and guns should have fixed and not garbage perks. That's the other half of it, Bungie insists on having a bunch of garbage perks to muck up poo poo and make you reroll stuff to get rid of them.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Lightning Knight posted:

I don't want to be constantly grinding out money and materials to reroll poo poo. Rerolling should go away and guns should have fixed and not garbage perks. That's the other half of it, Bungie insists on having a bunch of garbage perks to muck up poo poo and make you reroll stuff to get rid of them.

bungle is loving us again

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
:siren: New Apotheosis Veil refills your health, grenade, AND melee now on super.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
The exotic reroll is only stats

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

charismaslover posted:

Praxic Fire and Starfire Protocol now change colour from shaders :getin:

Wonder what other old exotic armour can be affected by shaders.

Thank deej

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Anyone have pics of saint-14 with shader?

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Download done. Here we goooo! :getin:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

xzzy posted:

Warlocks have that as a sunsinger perk, in Crucible it's basically a suicide button.

Yeah, its pretty poo poo in pve too. I turned it on for a laugh in PoE 32 or 34, dont remember, doesnt matter - I was dying way faster as its a weird way to aim and mobs chew you up as you are adjusting.

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
Arachnid Helm 2.0 "can be kept ready for longer" in addition to zoom. Good for people like me who prematurely pop their golden gun before they see anyone's face to shoot it on.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

The First Curse is a cool name for a hand cannon

TheSwingLord
Feb 12, 2007

Barvo posted:

The exotic reroll is only stats

Thagomizers, at least, have rerollable for stats & which reload perks you get, as well as what stat you can choose to boost with it

but it's still way better than "reroll this weapon until every star aligns so you have the most OP poo poo", it seems like "reroll until you get the big numbers and gun reloads u like"

who knows how it'll go in practice, though

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Slithery D posted:

Look at the design on this loving thing! The POE gauntlets are really mad that this took their jerbs.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=155374076&itemname=Thagomizers

Edit: I just read the perks, guess this going to replace Ruin Wings on my PvE strikers.

until they rework lightning fist to do anything useful that's still a mediocre exotic at best

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012
Eternal Warrior is still poo poo.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

until they rework lightning fist to do anything useful that's still a mediocre exotic at best

All melee kills recharge your super, not just those with the a lightning charge. Should also work for shoulder charging.

TheSwingLord
Feb 12, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

i don't disagree, but it could be fun in PvE where you can build up Fist of Havoc charge by punching mooks and then blast majors and then repeat. PvP is a different story obviously.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Man they really redid a lot of the API.. it's gonna be a bit before websites rewrite to accommodate.

Means the mobile app is gonna be poo poo until they push an update too.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Is shoulder charging back? Can we actually do it again?

Can't wait for blinking UR f*gs to dominate the battlefield

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Static Rook posted:

Download done. Here we goooo! :getin:

The time until mine is finished has grown by a few hours. :(

Either my download speed is poorer than I thought or the servers are getting hammered but good, maybe both

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

xzzy posted:

Man they really redid a lot of the API.. it's gonna be a bit before websites rewrite to accommodate.

Means the mobile app is gonna be poo poo until they push an update too.

Lol as the mobile app is already poo poo

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lightning fist should make a giant booming sound but not do any damage

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Barvo posted:

Lol as the mobile app is already poo poo

Fair enough, but at least it could actually load data before today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Looks like blink is slower, doesn't go as far, and you can't use your weapon as quickly. Apparently it's easier for others to see where you blink to?

• Locked thread