Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

viruses that fix up your cells and leave little mints on the nuclei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Jumbo sized DNA used as a ladder

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
a big ol bagel! :pray: (pplease god gimme teh giant bagel))

platonicbackrub

big toads you can ride around and keep as pets and stuff

platonicbackrub

a cheerio so big it looks like a donut and you dip it in milk like cookies or have one with a coffee and you feel full for breakfast

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

buttkiss posted:

a cheerio so big it looks like a donut and you dip it in milk like cookies or have one with a coffee and you feel full for breakfast

tahts nnot gmo, you dont grow a cheerio you grow wheat and make one :doh:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
well i dont know if wheat but a grain definately

platonicbackrub

alfred... posted:

yeah ok I'm sorry./ but did u ever think of a big ol cheerio or a tiny donut for that matter sounds crazy well it would be cool

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

buttkiss posted:

yeah ok I'm sorry./ but did u ever think of a big ol cheerio or a tiny donut for that matter sounds crazy well it would be cool

its a good idea ill give yuo that..

platonicbackrub

yea I suppose but basically what u r saying is that big cheerios could be a reality today. what a time to be alive

joke_explainer

Lil Cunty posted:

bacteria that are frog sized and I can keep one in a terrarium

Lil Cunty

I'll allow it bc it is a good idea, and also bc I have no authority whatsoever to disallow it, and also because if science can grow a bunny that glows in the dark it should be able to grow a giant cheerio

ty crap

ty landy

joke_explainer

alfred... posted:

haha yeah its just grains dude... other than Cheerios Ancient Grains... if a box of that shows up at your grocery store you'd be best to make sure you aren't the one to buy it, but maybe make sure somebody else does... not somebody you care about...

Lil Cunty

an artichoke that was all the good part you can eat and none of the bullshit pokey parts

ty crap

ty landy

platonicbackrub

asparagus that makes your pee smel better

joke_explainer

buttkiss posted:

asparagus that makes your pee smel better

guy walks in to room, *sniffs* 'Dang! Whatcha cooking, smells great!!' *knowing man grins at camera like a mentos commercial*

'never buy air freshener again!'

Lil Cunty

a cow with a body temperature of 72 C so the milk comes out already pasteurized

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Combine all of the most dangerous types of animals to make man

Lil Cunty

sea wendigo: a larger than average cannibal brine shrimp, for when you are tired of taking care of the sea monkeys

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

semi-transparent fruit

bacalou

'oh yah, just noshin' on this here ghost apple. it's seeds are the regrets of children who have... passed on... good in pie, tho'

Lil Cunty

imvisible calories don't count

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

invisible fried chicken for self-conscious gluttons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

me: doc i need to eat more i've been pooping air

doc: :jerkbag:

• Locked thread