Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes it is my first game as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thanks, you can be my buddy, Hank.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow what the gently caress Hal. You leave with the guy you came in with.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I suppose all three of us can be buddies together :forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What's up buuuuuuuddy?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Would you consider yourself air buddies or space buddies

Super Buddies

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

None of you deserve me as your buddy. None of you!

Except Opop I guess he's pretty chill

:ocelot::canada:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm impressed we made it this far without anyone accusing anyone else of buddying up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I am buddying up with everyone in this thread. Everyone!

##vote bottleknight Buddying up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity is this true?mi don't want to be buddies with someone who's scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

WELCOME PODIMA IT IS NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE.

GOOD NIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My dream job is being retired

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha, I like this guy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SORRY NOT YOU, I MEANT SECTION 31

I MEAN YOU'RE ALRIGHT TOO I GUESS

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I should be clear and say I understand what Asiina is saying it is and I have no reason to mistrust Ecco, it just seems weird.

That said, I realize it's not something we should be letting distract us right now.

Opop why do you like 31?

His list tickled me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was done

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

Also I think Opop is making one of his trademark funny funny jokes?

Thank you, I appreciate that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I thought this was his first game. That's not as funny

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I somehow quoted Opop in the wrong thread. Wow! That joke will be way worse in the discussion thread so I'm just gonna leave it and maybe stop posting for a little bit.

That's actually a pretty appropriate response to any of my posts tbf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Opop, find me a scum

I'm out of town for the weekend but I will eventually and it will be perfect

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to be unable from about 2 hours from now to 1 am so someone tell me who to vote for

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Look Under The Rock posted:

Who puts a day one deadline on a Saturday night?

I think it's Tuesday in Austrailia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Good work hal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I buy it, actually, because I was a buddy cop too. I picked Sec 31 because I thought this was his first game and I was being inclusive, so I'm null now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Some of us were probably insane or whatever.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Feel like I should clarify here, my PR is the cop, the masonry was granted as my "buddy boon"

Hmm, on the other hand the cop itself was my boon. I couldn't communicate with 31, but he would have received my results.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We couldn't talk so I'm not really sure how it worked. My guess is it was like he was a cop and I picked the targets for him, which is kind of a neat setup with a newer player.

My actual role role is just VT, which is what I am now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, wait! ##vote rarity

Rarity got the mechanics down, but backwards. I think she was making an assumption on how a buddy cop worked and mixed it up.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ecco had a vig role in addition to buddy role. So it's not entirely out of the question.

Also I am not sure of what to make of Section 31 and Opop both claiming to be buddy cops, but Asiina not flipping buddy cop at all. Makes it seem like both buddies get the cop role, making your claim a little more hard to believe. Could be coincidence or opop lying though.

I'm not a buddy cop, technically.

Opopanax posted:

We couldn't talk so I'm not really sure how it worked. My guess is it was like he was a cop and I picked the targets for him, which is kind of a neat setup with a newer player.

My actual role role is just VT, which is what I am now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

I'm confused, what do you think I'm assuming?

Because you've got it backwards. You're saying you're a buddy cop who sent results to Asiina, who was Vanilla. I'm saying I'm Vanilla who sent results to Sec 31, a Buddy Cop.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opop you're really muddying the waters, could you make one clear post about what exactly your ability is?

I feel like I've made lots, but my brain is still in vacation mode so maybe it's only clear to me. I have no power on my own, I'm vanilla and I would just pick a target for Sec to cop. I guess I confused things by saying I was a buddy cop earlier, I misspoke there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chaos, why did you claim, anyways? And why not check Rarity right away?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Jesus, it's already deadline day. I'm heading to bed now, gonna leave my vote on chaoslord cause there's no decent options and I feel most confident about it.

If you're going to base a vote primarily off setup spec, why wouldn't you go for me over him?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Podima posted:

Claiming he's null now using a known buddy role that someone just named and linking it to another dead person is a great way to basically have reason to claim uselessness for the rest of the game.

I mean, now that I think about it, it's a gamble because if someone else also buddied up with Section 31 his cover would be blown - but it's a safer bet because people probably buddied up with folks they knew better rather than a relative unknown player.

That only excuses uselessness if you believe that only power roles are useful

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

I like the cut of your jib. I absolutely cannot fathom what scum opop would have to gain by CCing there. I also have a hard time seeing why scum rarity wouldn't have just pulled the trigger on me. I know there are plenty of reasons you can come up with for either but I don't buy them.

##vote birdstrike

I still think Rarity expected to get you lynched. I think that my claim was something she didn't expect

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A game with a bunch of buddy cops, then a regular cop who is insane or something, would be Amoeba as gently caress. I don't actually have any evidence to support it but I'm not going to be surprised if there's something wrong with choas. Assuming he's telling the truth.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey bottle, what do you think of alekhs?

I'm definitely seeing the insincerity in their posts today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I looked over his history and there's not much there one way or the other. I just don't like how fake he sounded at the start of the day

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also happy Canadian birthday Trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Is there anyone you feel better about?

I feel a little weird about Birdstrike but I don't get the scum play last night if he's lying, it would be just unnecessary wifom. Hal is pinging me a little as well, with how quiet he's been. I know he's not usually a big talker but I feel like he's doing less than usual here.
Pretty sure my votes going to end up on alekhs though

• Locked thread