Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im allergic to cats, but even worse are homes that smell of cat piss are gross and most ppl dont even notice this. plus the sandbox full of dried up turds in the living room. yeah sry no thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I had a gf who did the right thing and kept her bird murdering device inside the apartment and sometimes that thing would go take a poo poo in its poo poo igloo and holy loving lord the stench. I don't know what was wrong with that loving thing (well, I mean, other than having one tooth and a limp and being diabetic to the point where you had to give it a shot before it ate every time and also being a really unpleasant and annoying cat even as far as cats go) but I've had at least one three-cheeseburgers-and-eighteen-beers poo poo that smelled better than what that cat did.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Fonzarelli posted:

you can't just talk about barns and barn cats and stuff and act like you live the normal human experience bro

that's fair i guess

well when i was a kid and lived in cities we had one cat and one dog, both were cool

Micah was the cat and Busy was the dog, i remember when Micah died we buried her in the flower garden and my mom put a small angel statue on her grave, Busy spent weeks afterword lingering around that spot and sleeping near it, we bought them as a kitten/puppy at the same time so they grew up together, the cat's passing affected the dog deeply

when Busy died we were with him, he'd had a bit of arthritis and some trouble with incontinence but nothing that indicated he was at death's door so we hadn't put him down, he seemed his normal happy self. he was sleeping peacefully in front of the fire and i was sitting next to him reading a book, when he suddenly woke up and starting shuddering and softly whining

my mom and i both instinctively knew what was happening and we knelt next to him and said "Busy, we're here, its ok" and petted him and a few moments later he was dead. we buried him next to Micah.

that was many years ago and obviously i dont live at that house anymore, i often wonder if the new owners disturbed their graves, i hope they haven't, that would piss me off, but i don't know what else we could have done, buried them in the woods somewhere i guess, but it seemed best they be buried where they lived

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Zippy the Bummer posted:

that's fair i guess

well when i was a kid and lived in cities we had one cat and one dog, both were cool

Micah was the cat and Busy was the dog, i remember when Micah died we buried her in the flower garden and my mom put a small angel statue on her grave, Busy spent weeks afterword lingering around that spot and sleeping near it, we bought them as a kitten/puppy at the same time so they grew up together, the cat's passing affected the dog deeply

when Busy died we were with him, he'd had a bit of arthritis and some trouble with incontinence but nothing that indicated he was at death's door so we hadn't put him down, he seemed his normal happy self. he was sleeping peacefully in front of the fire and i was sitting next to him reading a book, when he suddenly woke up and starting shuddering and softly whining

my mom and i both instinctively knew what was happening and we knelt next to him and said "Busy, we're here, its ok" and petted him and a few moments later he was dead. we buried him next to Micah.

that was many years ago and obviously i dont live at that house anymore, i often wonder if the new owners disturbed their graves, i hope they haven't, that would piss me off, but i don't know what else we could have done, buried them in the woods somewhere i guess, but it seemed best they be buried where they lived

shut up fag

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:agreed:

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmEN8PFsgI

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My dad had a Siamese when he was a kid that would ring the doorbell to get into the house. I have never seen a cat do anything even approaching that in the coolness department, but many cats have matched that one in their ability to be annoying.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/EQ5sLn7.gifv

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
I'm a fan of Moo, an incredibly cute tuxedo kitty from Japan. She likes baths!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS24QnWNR6o

Oh and cat stampedes are both hilarious and terrifying at the same time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5FVPR-VUyA

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Mariana Horchata posted:

im allergic to cats, but even worse are homes that smell of cat piss are gross and most ppl dont even notice this. plus the sandbox full of dried up turds in the living room. yeah sry no thanks
Would you eat this cake? It's a real cake, honest.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Dogs love to eat cat poop. The cats like to steal the dogs food and toys. It's a symbiotic relationship.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZF5S5ko8dc

good dogs :D

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

YEAH I THINK PORKCHOP WINS OK???

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

dogs loving own
cats are sometimes alright

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

miniature schnauzers are a really good kind of dog to get according to me and also according to Bruce Lee

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
even though psyopsmonkey is subhuman filth I agree with this. Cats turn into the best animals when they're in loving, low stress environments

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
that said, I still plan on eventually tracking down psyopmonkey and torturing it for as long as I can stand it

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

that said, I still plan on eventually tracking down psyopmonkey and torturing it for as long as I can stand it

why?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

ur a jerk

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Lord Binky posted:

That's rude.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Cat people are shut in weirdos that freak out at the idea that maybe you should let the cat outside so it's not stuck in your miserable lovely apartment with you all day like a lame version of Misery.

Dogs get you out of the house at the very least and can actually provide something in their relationship with humans.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You should keep your cat inside though because all it does if you let it out is murder birds.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

You should keep your cat inside though because all it does if you let it out is murder birds.

gently caress birds. Adapt or die out. It's nature bitch.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Everyone should love cats and dogs because they love each other.

And then you can make cute gifs and make people waste hours of their time while you rob banks or something.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ym0rxisOpw
lets see your dumb cat do that

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You also think cutting your dick off is good.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Robbie Fowler posted:

Cats are loving deliquents though, they give you nothing but expect everything from you.

Least dogs will chill with you, are happy to see you when you get home, have a decent chance of protecting you etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-KJvwIkPFs

See this cat? Saved the kid from getting mauled horribly. Dive bombs the mad dog, chases it away, then runs back to check on the kid. I'd say he was decently protected.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Exception to the rule.

Nobody buys a guard cat or a seeing eye cat.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
A seeing eye cat would deliberately make you fall down the stairs so it can eat your face + limbs over a period of days while you lay there paralysed and slowly dying of thirst, shock, and bloodloss.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Knew this was a psyopmonkey thread before even looking

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
dogs aint got poo poo on cats

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lmao this little dickhead

HOVERCRAFT ENGAGE THE ENEMY
*swipe*
HOVERCRAFT RETURN TO BATTLE
*swipe*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zippy the Bummer posted:

that's fair i guess

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
I gree with the op

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
dogs maim and kill people

:colbert:

Adbot