Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

Ollie: Push down on your backfoot like you're jumping and once the tail hits the ground, pull your front foot up along the board and have your back foot follow.

Kickflip: Just ollie and flick out.
- You flicked down too much
- You pushed out that time
- Have your foot kinda roll against the board as you flick out
- Yeah you still have to Ollie you can't just flick out lol
- Close
- Alright yeah just keep practicing it like that and you'll get it.

900: Right, Down + O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
despite popular belief, the heelflip is done with the ball of your foot striking the concave of the board, and not your heel striking the nose at an angle

Cyber Dog

HOW DO I ROLL WITHOUT FALLING OFF

Macnult

Cyber Dog posted:

all you gotta do is roll with it.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Cyber Dog posted:

loosen your trucks (5/8" wrench required)

Commie NedFlanders

These tricks are actually illusions only a few people on earth can even do a Ollie

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
There was a time when the kickflip was the hardest trick in skateboarding O:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

bird.

I am working on my goofy footed tossed-salad-and-scrambled-eggs. *begins tossing a salad in a bowl with one hand and scrambling eggs in a pan with the other*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
welp, back to the grind *hops on a board with a green skinned, bug-eyed man-thing with huge long tongue sticking out, grinds on the subway rail to work*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

BrownianMotion posted:

I am working on my goofy footed tossed-salad-and-scrambled-eggs. *begins tossing a salad in a bowl with one hand and scrambling eggs in a pan with the other*

That's a tough one. I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

• Locked thread