Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I love Fringe, but it should have ended with season 3.

Just so everyone's aware, Seth McFarlane has basically given up on FG according to one interview. He has very little to do with it and from what he's saying he would just let it end if he was given the option. But Fox still wants it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

X-O posted:

The last season of 24 was the best season of the show period.
I would take Season 5 as the best, but the new season was up there in the top 3 for sure

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

One thing that hurt the show was the actress who played Cuddy not coming back for the final season due to contract issues. She was a big part of the show and they just had to write her off in a poor way due to the abruptness of her departure.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Vanderdeath posted:

I don't blame Edelstein for leaving the show because Cuddy was essentially a rug that House could sleep with whenever it was convenient for his character arc. She got Frank Burns'd real hard.
She left because they wanted her, Omar Epps, and Robert Sean Leonard to take pay cuts. The other two worked out deals while she could not come to an agreement.

• Locked thread