Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Heroes.

Kill it off after Season 1, and you have a satisfying mini-series with a pretty cool cliffhanger.

As it was, it became progressively dumber until it was unbearable to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Tiggum posted:

It was really dumb right from the beginning. I watched the whole thing because I kept hoping it would get better, but the only thing it ever had going for it was Zachary Quinto and Masi Oka. If they'd been played by actors on the same level as the rest of the cast, it would have been much more obvious how terrible it was.

I dunno. I felt like Parkman was really the only unbearably bad character. Even Hayden Panettiere was passable.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

red19fire posted:

When was this decline? I relegated this to background noise halfway through season 2.

Probably right around the time they (spoilering just in case) loving made Juliet into a Hexenbiest and then made her go Barbara Keen-level psycho, forcing Nick to kill her.

• Locked thread