Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Very bad. Very very very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I like the cast and their performances are great, but the lack of scripting is VERY apparent so far because there just isn't anything funny happening.
I don't know what episode this is from, and I don't agree with you but the improv was worth it for this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNbpy0Zdcw

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"Somebody kill someone! I wanna see a ghost!"

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
There are some legit good episodes in 5,6, and 7. It's just that by and large the rest of the episodes are either uninspired or straight up bad and not worth slogging through for the gems.

Rafi and Dirty Randy is from S5, plus I enjoyed Baby Geoffrey Jesus and really loved the final scene of S5 with The 8 Defensive Points of Hanukkah for peak Ruxin.

S6 had Sitting Shiva which was decent. When Rafi Met Randy if Rafi is your thing, which I loved. I enjoyed Man Land, but probably mostly for Rafi. There's a few other episodes in there that are merely "good" by later season standards but fall below the early seasons bar.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The draft episode of season 7 was OK. I think thats the best thing I can come up with for the last 3 seasons though. 5, 6, and 7 are just terrible garbage and halfway through 4 you could see the stitches coming undone.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Tbh they use "shitsipper" too much and its weird.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

I just finally watched the series finale (had 5 episodes lingering on the DVR) and I have to say I didn't really hate it. It came together in a pretty satisfying way. I only wish we'd seen the other characters in the future and not just Andre, but Larry David showing up earlier in the episode as future Ruxin was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
If you need your rafi fix his actor was on Brooklyn Nine Nine this week. It was great.

• Locked thread