Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Plus if he's friends with Duplass he'll pretty much be able to work forever since that dude is just a writing and producing machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can excuse my friends for some poo poo behavior but faking 9/11? Come on

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
You're all dummies if you think Kevin isn't going to be the most successful of the bunch. He's already been used the most by the NFL in cross-promotions. He's going to be the next Frank Caliendo of painfully unfunny sports comedians.

Taco, Andre, Rafi and Ruxin are probably next with their production talents as writers and editors. Jenny will probably continuously get hot mom roles until she's dead. Ruxin's wife will probably marry some billionaire in real life.

Odd man out is Pete. He's unfunny so his best chance is playing the attractively ugly dude in indie films.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Well he does that and writes the indie movies so I guessing works

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Doltos posted:

You're all dummies if you think Kevin isn't going to be the most successful of the bunch. He's already been used the most by the NFL in cross-promotions. He's going to be the next Frank Caliendo of painfully unfunny sports comedians.

Taco, Andre, Rafi and Ruxin are probably next with their production talents as writers and editors. Jenny will probably continuously get hot mom roles until she's dead. Ruxin's wife will probably marry some billionaire in real life.

Odd man out is Pete. He's unfunny so his best chance is playing the attractively ugly dude in indie films.

Pete and Jenny are married in real life, so good for them.

Ruxin is by far the most successful of everyone having his own show, being on several other shows and movies.

Taco is a Canadian YouTube celebrity.

Rafi is a successful writer of comedy shows and stand up.

Andre was good in Childrens Hospital 10 years ago.

Ruxins wife is hot.

Kevin is a liar and will never do anything after this show finishes.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

TommyGun85 posted:

Pete and Jenny are married in real life, so good for them.

Ruxin is by far the most successful of everyone having his own show, being on several other shows and movies.

Taco is a Canadian YouTube celebrity.

Andre was good in Childrens Hospital 10 years ago.

Ruxins wife is hot.

Kevin is a liar and will never do anything after this show finishes.

Do not forget that Andre is the host of a popular podcast and how many of Kevin's commercials are still on after the 9/11 thing?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
This is the worst show on television, and the only reason I keep watching is in hopes the entire cast of characters dies in a hail of gunfire in the last episode. The contempt that the writers and cast clearly have for these characters and for the audience surpasses anything I've ever seen.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Nov 10, 2015

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
As I've been saying all along, Rafi must kill Bryan. GATTACAAAA!!!!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Andre walks in wearing a stupid looking hat
Pete, looking almost directly at the camera: "Andre's hat looks stupid."

fin

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Frackie Robinson posted:

This is the worst show on television, and the only reason I keep watching is in hopes the entire cast of characters dies in a hail of gunfire in the last episode. The contempt that the writers and cast clearly have for these characters and for the audience surpasses anything I've ever seen.

Isn't it great? The premises for the big end of show gag are so unbelievable that the writers have to be shipping this season in.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Well the thread is finally more interesting than the show. Good work, goons.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

TommyGun85 posted:

Mantazoukas is in constant work, he was even on the posters for Ride Along as the credited writer. Even though it was godawful, that movie made serious bank.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Our only real hope here is that they all go on to have super successful careers and put the last 4 seasons of this show behind them forever. Maybe every once in a while one of Jon Lajoie's buddies will give him an EBDBBNB birthday card or something and everyone will get a laugh out of it at the party.

MrDorf
Apr 28, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is this "Block" thing that keeps appearing in reference to the show?

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
That loving vest

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

MrDorf posted:

What the hell is this "Block" thing that keeps appearing in reference to the show?

I've been assuming Dr Who.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Frackie Robinson posted:

Didn't strip mall end it's run by killing everyone in a gas leak?

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

MrDorf posted:

A show that appears to be way more interesting than Season 7 of The League, it turns out.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

The best part of the episode was that I nailed down the guy from Heroes quickly. Also, Casey Wilson was pretty LOL.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that The Block was a fake show.

In some countries there actually is a show called The Block, but it's a home renovation show. At first I thought it was a joke about Kevin and Jenny being a boring married homeowner couple.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that The Block was a fake show.

In some countries there actually is a show called The Block, but it's a home renovation show. At first I thought it was a joke about Kevin and Jenny being a boring married homeowner couple.

Dont be fooled by the rocks that I got,
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from The Block

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TUS posted:

The best part of the episode was that I nailed down the guy from Heroes quickly. Also, Casey Wilson was pretty LOL.

I was trying to figure out who the woman was in The Block. It's Nicky Whalen and she was in that terrible The Wedding Ringer movie.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Don't forget it also had the head guard from prison break!

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I didn't laugh a whole lot, but this episode at least didn't, like, make me actively annoyed to watch it.

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
Well one good thing is we have our annual Rafi and Dirty Randy episode coming up. Apparently the Rafi and Randy parts will be animated.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Bankok posted:

Well one good thing is we have our annual Rafi and Dirty Randy episode coming up. Apparently the Rafi and Randy parts will be animated.

Here's a teaser for it (also contains SPOILERS) http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/the-league-seth-rogen-rafi-dirty-randy

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
The cartoon is a lovely idea as an entire episode of the final season, however I think it could be a spectacular standalone separate spinoff, please make this happen fx.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

6-year plan man posted:

The cartoon is a lovely idea as an entire episode of the final season, however I think it could be a spectacular standalone separate spinoff, please make this happen fx.

Dear lord no. Just knowing a Dirty Randy/Rafi show exists would be enough for me to be angry. They're OK in small doses, but more than two episodes in a row of them would be near unbearable.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dear lord no. Just knowing a Dirty Randy/Rafi show exists would be enough for me to be angry. They're OK in small doses, but more than two episodes in a row of them would be near unbearable.

The insane asylum episode was worlds better than anything we've seen this season.

This last episode was a tad better.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

moolchaba posted:

The insane asylum episode was worlds better than anything we've seen this season.

This last episode was a tad better.

It was meta as hell. They compared their last season to both Lost and BSG in a self-parodic way.

It certainly didn't suck.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
The actor playing Kevin was in Paris yesterday.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

TommyGun85 posted:

The actor playing Kevin was in Paris yesterday.

There's a screenshot of his Twitter feed with him expressing sadness for Paris, and the first reply is someone asking if he was there. I thought I saw it in this thread, but must've been somewhere else.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

There's a screenshot of his Twitter feed with him expressing sadness for Paris, and the first reply is someone asking if he was there. I thought I saw it in this thread, but must've been somewhere else.

Well he does love his death metal. And croissants.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Caught up on the last two eps over the weekend. This show loving suuuuuuccks at the moment. I don't think I laughed once at the last two episodes. I saw a re-run of season 2 late on tv the other night, so much tighter in the dialogue and story. Shame really. Ruxin still kills it but I get the feeling he filmed almost all of his scenes solo since he seems to have very little interaction with the rest of the crew.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BlindSite posted:

Caught up on the last two eps over the weekend. This show loving suuuuuuccks at the moment. I don't think I laughed once at the last two episodes. I saw a re-run of season 2 late on tv the other night, so much tighter in the dialogue and story. Shame really. Ruxin still kills it but I get the feeling he filmed almost all of his scenes solo since he seems to have very little interaction with the rest of the crew.

Hell his character does all his scenes solo since he doesnt even interact with his wife.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
The TV IV › The League Season 1-6 Discussion Zone: Remember The Good Times

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Holy poo poo Sofia

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

The animated Shiva Mobile is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

W O W

• Locked thread