Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K-ParAdoX
Jul 12, 2004
...but.this.phone.is. always.off.it's.hook...
Hi all, I plan on watching these and playing along, but for whatever reason this game crashes as soon as I open it. All my sound and graphics drivers are updated, and according to System Requirements Lab, I should be able to run it no problem. I don't know what's going on. I feel bad since a friend gifted it to me, and wanted us both to be playing along. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K-ParAdoX
Jul 12, 2004

Lacedaemonius posted:

Windows 10? Also repost in the Hotline Miami general as well so more people will see.
Windows 7. Thanks for the link!

K-ParAdoX
Jul 12, 2004

Lacedaemonius posted:

drat, I thought for sure it was a compatibility issue. Add me on steam if it's still not working and I'll see if I can help.

It's telling me your friends list is full. Good news, though! I got it working!

• Locked thread