Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
how is that possible. urijah faber has had ten times the career of uriah hall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I would get it if everyone started saying Urijah Hall because yeah nobody should give a poo poo how to spell his name properly but this bum shows up and now everybody confuses his name with one of the best lighter weight fighters ever. how in the gently caress

when does Fhrankie Edgor make his debut on the Fight Pass prelims so everybody forgets how to write Frankie's name too

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Odddzy posted:

Yeah, the guys making good money in grappling are very few and far between.

Eddie Cummings for example is like the number one guy right now in the world of no-gi leglocks and has, from an interview, admitted he now makes enough money for it not to be a big issue but he isn't rich in any kind of way and would make a lot more cash if he stayed in engineering (or lab work, I forget).

I know nothing of the grappling world but could Rousimar Palhares make any kind of money on that circuit now that's he's finished with most major MMA promotions? Or is he too retarded/scary to get anyone to show up to his seminars?

• Locked thread