Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

it iwns thanks timb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

infernal machines posted:

some shitlord did a hackjob perspective skew on it, that doesn't change the fact the you have to plug your iCil into the ipad and there is no other way to charge it except with some hypothetical third party accessory cable

need to charge yer pad and pencil at the same time? gently caress off mush, ya can't

if ur ipad onlyl has 30seocnds of charge laeft then why iare u chargine poo poo on it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

eric posted:

it's p sweet that charging it for 15 seconds gives 30 minutes of use.

uhh idiot whath are oyu u talking about. get out a loving ccbale and power brick and plug tha poo poo in for 15 seconds idiot why dowould u want to tap power off the device itss for wiw

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

the way they did the charging makes sense in the "we painted ourselves into a corner with dumb prerequisites" way

like they probably went "You have to be able to charge it anywhere, anytime if you have the tablet" which now means you cant rely on the regular charging cable + having a lightning socket under the cap
and they didnt do a pen silo that could have had a charger
or a recess that could have had pins
or a magnet spot with inductor...

it make lee sense because 15 seocnds give u 30 minutes and it's priori really the Bebe r way to do suchh wuick chargging. lol if u wiuldn rather dig out a cbable for that short a time

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

url posted:

Thank fuckin Christ..

They're single handedly responsible for (essentially) gouging the entirety of consumer electronics prices for 15 years.

I'd not mind if they were good, or at the least not obnoxious, but their general approach of we're American therefore we are the best and can lead from behind is frankly offensive to the entire rest if the industry and tbh, I'll be happy when they hit the anti-trust suits, tax bills and basically any measure if scrutiny which doesn't fall prey to American exceptionalism.

hte pricies are nt an apple tax, its a discount microsoft and google igive u in exchange for selling all of ur data toto eanythone who woudl like it i hope thtis helps.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lolw why iwoudl i pay an apple tax ona phoen hwen there ar eos many androids avialalble? also i am unable to ever use my finger print for anynthing agian as it got stotlen cbos of adnoirds lack of security.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

qirex posted:

panasonic 4k oled coming out next year [will be like 10 grand]

rip panasosnic plasmas.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tooo beaufutiful for this world.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Plasmas phased out, global warming reported as 'paused'

Hmmm...?

nsonsense, eveyrfilm since 2001 (never foroget) has had larg emaounts of dark lit scennes which a palsma is more efficient at anynway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

u can prisie my plasma t v out of my cold dea dhands.

• Locked thread