Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
lol @ anyone thinking the pencil will be a wacom killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Ripoff posted:

yeah I'm p. sure that I heard the collective pants-making GBS threads power-shart from Japan when Jony started talking about the Pencil

rip Wacom's American market in 3 years

quoting when this doesn't happen

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Triglav posted:

ugh i wish these laptops were flimsy plastic with broken everything and terrible screens instead of the pinnacle of human creation
enterprise stuff from most other oems lasts p much just as long and isnt made of flimsy plastic but well they don't sell those as their consumer models- they sell the flimsy plastic junk for those with a -$300 margin

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
harsh

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'm p happy with my sarnsung tv after setting it up which took like 10 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
latitudes and elitebooks have generally always been p tough and work well :shrug:

precisions are really dumb tho and only for people who really loving insist on having high-end quadros in exchange for having a really big stupid heavy "desktop replacement" to lug around

• Locked thread