Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Ripoff posted:

if apple is smart at all they're gonna release an sdk that adds functionality that lets the iPad pro act as a second screen for a Mac through the lightning connector like the Wacom cintiq.

from there nobody will buy a 13" cintiq for $799 that needs to be strapped to your computer all day when you can just get an iPad for the same price and take it with you. the people that need a 24" stylus monitor will buy that but that poo poo's at a $3k price point so w/e

e: this all assumes that apple pencil isn't a huge piece of poo poo which is possible so yeah

astropad.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol that there's an iWatch companion app for Astropad that lets you have frequent photoshop shortcuts on your wrist; the most useful the Apple watch has ever been.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

...and so they said I wasn't welcome in the store in future!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Stux posted:

rip panasosnic plasmas.

Plasmas phased out, global warming reported as 'paused'

Hmmm...?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Stux posted:

u can prisie my plasma t v out of my toasty warm dea dhands.

• Locked thread