Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012

TwoDice posted:

oh no i have to plug something into my ipad for thirty seconds

truly, apple is dead

lmao at all the dumb nerd overreactions, apple will continue to sell a poo poo load and make millions, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

url posted:

Thank fuckin Christ..

They're single handedly responsible for (essentially) gouging the entirety of consumer electronics prices for 15 years.

I'd not mind if they were good, or at the least not obnoxious, but their general approach of we're American therefore we are the best and can lead from behind is frankly offensive to the entire rest if the industry and tbh, I'll be happy when they hit the anti-trust suits, tax bills and basically any measure if scrutiny which doesn't fall prey to American exceptionalism.

maniacdevnull posted:

The nexus 4 and 5 are superior to the same-year iphone models in every way and cost like half as much

But laptops, yeah, you want something good you get a ThinkPad and it ends up being a similar price as the mac but without all the headaches of a linux os and having incompatible ports, er uh, port(s) i guess

quoting these two dumb loving posts

• Locked thread