Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Rarity posted:

I'll switch to AC if we don't have the votes for Lowell but I'm hoping she'll show up to answer some questions or at least drop some final reads for us

I will say that if you switch to AC (and are the winning vote), it will confuse the hell out of me :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

LowellDND posted:

I will say that if you switch to AC (and are the winning vote), it will confuse the hell out of me :D

Have you not read anything that I posted today?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Rarity posted:

Have you not read anything that I posted today?

Thus far, Ive thought it was scummy lies :cheeky: If you aren't scum, then Ill have to go back to start and rethink everything.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I'm around. Re-reading Lowell and AC.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

LowellDND posted:

Thus far, Ive thought it was scummy lies :cheeky: If you aren't scum, then Ill have to go back to start and rethink everything.

But then I could be scum voting AC on purpose to make you think I'm town! Or in the converse situation, I could be town not voting AC because I'm dumb! Do you not see the fallacies in your logic here?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Rarity posted:

But then I could be scum voting AC on purpose to make you think I'm town! Or in the converse situation, I could be town not voting AC because I'm dumb! Do you not see the fallacies in your logic here?

I think those justifications (deep cover or dumb) could be used for every single vote ever :D

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

I'm back. Rarity and imgay seem like a possible scum team but are both uncontested cop and doc so not worth the vote today.

Who else seems like they're teaming up and comes on the wrong side of votes? It's hard to count the Kash vote since all Townies hosed that up.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

LowellDND posted:

I think those justifications (deep cover or dumb) could be used for every single vote ever :D

Yes! And this is how mafia works!

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Rereading myself I definitely come off as pretty dumb.

This has been a fun first game for me so far though! :downsgun:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Colonel Corazon posted:

Rereading myself I definitely come off as pretty dumb.

This has been a fun first game for me so far though! :downsgun:

I know those feels.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Only have one hour left :ohdear:

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Rarity what do you think of imgay? They usually post like this in games?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Not gonna lie, I've got no idea who to vote for at this point. Not entirely convinced by the arguments for AC or Lowell, though they make sense and I can see going for one or the other.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Colonel Corazon posted:

Rarity what do you think of imgay? They usually post like this in games?

I've not played with imgay much but as far as I know yes. There are a whole bunch of players on SA who's style is to shitpost lots, contribute little and sometimes do things but often not (I want to see Chamale in a game with derp, Cpig, Capps and Jake just to see his head explode). It's just their posting style and a null read on their alignment. With imgay in particular I haven't had much of a read on him but his claim is uncountered and for the moment there's no reason to doubt it. If he was somehow still alive in a final 3 LYLO then yeah, I'd doubt it hugely, but at this point I'm not risking a lynch on the town cop.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

I still feel strongly about imgay and Rarity but I agree with Foo on giving a pass on the uncountered role-claim.

I'll switch to AC to avoid no lynch. We need information and failing to vote won't help anyone but scum.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

apostateCourier (4): Captain Foo, Chamale, LowellDND, Chamale
LowellDND (3): Rarity, Someone Awful!, apostateCourier, imgay, Someone Awful!, imgay, Colonel Corazon
Chamale (2): Someone Awful!, Rarity, Captain Foo, Rarity, Captain Foo, Someone Awful!, Someone Awful!, imgay
Someone Awful! (1): fiery_valkyrie
imgay (0): Colonel Corazon, Chamale, Colonel Corazon, Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Chamale
Rarity (0): Acebuckeye13, LowellDND, Chamale, Chamale, Colonel Corazon, Colonel Corazon, Colonel Corazon, Chamale, Colonel Corazon, Acebuckeye13, Chamale, LowellDND

Not Voting (1): Acebuckeye13

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 19th, 2015 at 3 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 49 minutes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I think Lowell looks scummier than AC.

##vote lowell

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I think Lowell looks scummier than AC.

##vote lowell

For the record, what are your reasons?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

For the record, what are your reasons?

I don't think AC was bussing. He was the third voter, he talked about why Opop was scummy. I just don't see that as likely behaviour in a scum player who's just had a win in getting rid of the SK.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Who's here? We need to know who's around if we have to flip to AC or Lowell.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

My double vote can lynch Lowell if I switch, but I'd really rather lynch AC. At 2:59 I'll change my vote if that'll prevent a no-lynch.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote AC

I'm good with this.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Not me. Not til the last moment! :colbert:

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Corazon posted:

Not me. Not til the last moment! :colbert:

In that case, I'll keep my vote on AC and not try to swap.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Also if I get roleblocked and somehow murdered tonight remember me fondly :bandwagon:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Colonel Corazon posted:

Also if I get roleblocked and somehow murdered tonight remember me fondly :bandwagon:

You'll have some competition. There's a cop and a doc for the scum to choose from too.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You'll have some competition. There's a cop and a doc for the scum to choose from too.

Unless they're liars! :ms:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Newbie brigade, you need to start being a lot more open minded and a lot more aware of your naivety if you want to bring this home.

Let's get today over with.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Im here, but Im not likely to change my vote for obvious reasons :v:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Anyone else find it weird that Ace hasn't voted yet?

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

LowellDND posted:

Anyone else find it weird that Ace hasn't voted yet?

Yeah.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

I mean I'm pretty indecisive at this moment but I will definitely vote to force a lynch.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Colonel Corazon posted:

I mean I'm pretty indecisive at this moment but I will definitely vote to force a lynch.

Agreed. AC wasn't my first choice, but it is what it is.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

We're at 10 minutes.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

imgay, Someone Awful, and Ace would be really cool if they showed up now

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
was waiting for ac to chime in

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote apostateCourier

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:redhammer:

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

Fair enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Day 3: apostateCourier, Immortan Joe (scum-aligned Godfather) was lynched.

Get your night actions in to me for a nice quick night.

• Locked thread