Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

We're going to the green place!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

No unnecessary killing!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lumpen posted:

I am sorry if it seems like I am trying to control the dialog, that may be an unintended consequence of the fact that I'm posting the most and am the most engaged in the game right now. Am I pushing dialog in any direction other than relentlessly finding Scum? Content Game is more helpful sometimes than others. It's helpful when a confronted contestant gives an awkward answer or reaction that reveals they're Scum. It can be minorly helpful later in the game in seeing connections and implications between the player and the answer. Any time a player (especially a Scum) is compelled to name other players, it is helpful content. I am not making any claim that running a Content Game should give me Townie Cred. If it leads to me lynching a Scum, that is what demonstrates I'm Town, and that's what it's for. The more posting, the better, is universally true in Mafia. Scum unintentionally betray themselves and their buddies only by posting, and so it is Town's duty to get everyone posting and go hard on lurkers.

Look how slick he's fooled you!

##vote Lumpen

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Acebuckeye, Chamale, Colonel Corazon, LowellDND and Someone Awful,

what is your previous mafia experience? If you have played mafia before was it online or in real life?

Several real life games, no online

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lumpen posted:

Say something else. Anything. Which 3 players are you most suspicious of right now and why? Write at least 75 words about this game.

Aaaaaaah!

I'm most suspicious of you, motherfucker. You know you're not trustworthy, and you're trying to lead the new people around by the nose and distract them from yourself. It's not going to work. Scum protects scum, and I wasn't convinced by Kashuno's cute little vote and unvote. See how he's defending you now! Then there's Ernie, who vouched for you, in a way that we conveniently can't verify. Lumpen, Kashuno, and Ernie. are scum.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lumpen posted:

That's adorable. :shobon:

THEN WHO KILLED THE WORLD?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Lumpen, this is rude. You asked the new players to post. Don't be condescending when they do.

It hurts.

Rarity posted:

Hi, it's great to have you playing :)

That said, I'm never a fan of people basing reads on unknown flips. Do you have any thoughts that aren't relating to the Lumpen discussion?

No one else has seemed suspicious to me yet other than the three I named. I see that Lumpen and Kashuno are posting a lot and not doing well to defend themselves, whereas your posting has me thinking that you're probably Town-aligned like me. The other people posting have not drawn my attention in any particular way. I'll point out that it's of course possible some of the other new people are Scum we haven't spotted and they're laying low, but I'm confident that the three I named are Scum. Of course if they kill me to shut me up, that's a flashing neon sign that says I was right, so I don't know how they're going to act.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

TMMadman posted:

Also, I don't like this post either. It doesn't seem like an outburst but what he believes. Plus there is a fatal flaw Chamales post because I think that guy is new and he doesn't seem to know that around here it seems like scum throw each other under the bus more often than they protect each other. Lumpen spent half of the Pearl game sniping at me despite both of us being scum there.

Killing everyone and everything!

You have a point, I'm used to seeing scum stick together but that's because the real-life games I've played were at least 50% completely new people. So my attempt to assess who is scum, which was largely based on my suspicion of Lumpen, may be off. But I'm still personally convinced that Lumpen is scum.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lumpen posted:

LumpenList™ Day 1 Page 10

Battle fodder.

You're still trying to put yourself in charge of everyone, even though you've got the most votes for yourself. You were being suspicious and acting like scum from the start, and now you're failing to change your behaviour or do anything to redeem yourself. TMMadman raised a good point about how your list has people on it in different rankings, depending on whether they do what you want or not. The only way you could be so sure about all this is if you're Scum.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Kashuno posted:

I haven't seen the movie so flavor is completely lost on me :shrug:

Can't breathe. That post makes me want to lynch you as a matter of principle. I'm still suspicious of you and Lumpen, I'm not going to change my vote for the moment because I think Lumpen just committed a faux pas and I want to see how the thread will react.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

We agreed. Opop also seems to have suspicions of Lumpen and Kashuno, and I also suspect both of them, so I'd rather vote for one of them.

##unvote

##vote Kashuno

(Do I need to say unvote before I change my vote?)

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Captain Foo posted:

i'm still happy with my ace vote actually, d1 shield is for making mistakes, not lurking and actively non-contributing

He's just a kid! I'm pretty sure Ace, like me, is new to online Mafia, and we're both here because we like Fury Road and not because we're competitive at this game. I was pretty sure about my Lumpen-Kashuno conspiracy theory, and now I don't trust my own judgment about who to suspect.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

imgay posted:

I'm max

He'll hurt us, alright.

imgay, what evidence do you have that you are Max? Do you have some power to use that lets you prove this?

TMMadman posted:

Imgay and his vote for Kash is opportunistic as hell.

imgay posted:

Read a bit, besides all the lumpen talk which didn't amount to much in my opinion, TMM's hedging really irked me, so ##vote TMM

imgay posted:

I'm the strongest town player in the game though

These are posts that make me also suspect imgay, I thought TMM had a good point and he got killed by Scum that very night. Also imgay must die for misquoting the movie:

imgay posted:

What a glorious day

##vote imgay

Rarity posted:

In the interest of encouraging new players to the mafia community I will play.

Guys, here's what you need to do to win:

##vote Opop

Rarity posted:

People who I think we can realistically get are Lumpen and Kash, both of whom would be better lynches.

Especially I don't like how Opop's name has entered the mix out of nowhere. It feels like an apathetic lynch of an easy target pushed by scum on a town without direction.

I'm also a little suspicious of Rarity for voting for Opop, who turned out to be scum, during joke phase. Then when there might have been a bandwagon starting on Opop, Rarity convinced us to go after Kash instead. But I know there was a bandwagon happening, and those who've played with Rarity more might think of this as a matter of personality.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

There's the People Eater himself.

Those two posts right before I hit send on mine are obviously very important. imgay claims to be a cop, but that's a role that can be faked, so I'm still suspicious of him. He claims to have investigated Ernie, who is now dead, and Rarity, who I just mentioned my suspicions on for the first time. That's an awfully convenient pair of people he claims to have investigated. He obviously wants them to be plausible, but to make me look bad by saying that Rarity is probably not Scum.

Someone Awful! accuses me of being Scum, which is fair, I know a lot of people suspect me. My posting has been weird because I'm doing a gimmick that has been difficult to keep up; the first sentence of all of my posts is a quote from my character, The Splendid Angharad. My role gives me the power to double vote, which cannot be faked.

##double imgay

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Agh. I really need to read the latest developments in the thread before hitting submit reply. Also, I forgot to bold my vote in the last post. And to answer Captain Foo, I'm not required to gimmick post, I just felt like it because I'm a huge Fury Road dork. I know the double-voting role is not always Town-aligned, but it usually is.

##double imgay

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Someone Awful! posted:

Why are you double voting imgay

he's saying he got a Town result, if he was bussed to identify himself, it means he just read himself as Town

I'm not understanding any of the imgay votes right now to be honest?!

Tie him up! I'm saying that imgay is Scum who lied about being a cop. I don't think a real cop would have investigated Rarity on the second night, and I suspect imgay is falsely claiming to be a cop. If I understand the rules correctly, he can lie about being a cop, but I can't lie about my power to vote twice. I'm Angharad, the defacto leader of the wives, so I get two votes.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

With a double vote you usually need to actually vote twice.

SirSamVimes told me how to do it in the role PM, and it appears to have registered correctly.

Someone Awful! posted:

For curiosity reasons: Chamale, are you able to move your double vote, or is it locked once you use it?

I'm able to unvote if I want to. I'll unvote for now so we can discuss things, but I still think imgay is a lying Scum and not a cop.

##undouble

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

We're not going back.

Colonel Corazon posted:

TMM wasn't killed by scum.

Yes, he was.

SirSamVimes posted:

Night 1
  • TMMadman, The Valkyrie (town-aligned Vanilla Town) was riddled with bullets.
  • Ernie., Nux (town-aligned Mason Miller) was impaled.

Day 2 begins.

SirSamVimes posted:

Night 2: Lumpen, Capable (town-aligned Mason) was riddled with bullets.

"Riddled with bulllets" means that Scum killed a player, "impaled" means that the Serial Killer did it.

SirSamVimes posted:

There is nothing in the rules about lying about powers. No faking day actions means that you can't pretend to DO the power that you don't have because it just confuses the game while people wait for the mod to resolve/not resolve it. Someone could lie about being a double voter, but it would be very easy to catch them out seeing as they'd be unable to actually do said double vote.

Right, so by demonstrating that I can double vote I proved that I have that power, whereas for all we know imgay is lying about being a cop because he can't prove it. Flavourwise it makes perfect sense for Angharad to have the double voting power, and I can't think of any Scum characters who might get that power. Plus, as Captain Foo said, the power is usually a Town power. On that note I think I need to unvote again because the last undouble only removed one of them. I still think imgay is scum, but fiery_valkyrie asked us all to unvote so I will for now. ##unvote

Captain Foo posted:

why wouldn't rarity be investigated? she was at the center of a lot of discussion

OK, fair point.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Either way, it makes sense to hold off on imgay this round, since we basically have one of two possible results if we wait:

-He gets murdered by Scum since he's outed himself as a Cop, which vindicates his story (albeit posthumously).

-He doesn't get murdered, which means that it's pretty likely that he's scum and is lying.

I'm not sure who to vote for at the moment, but it does make sense to vote for someone other tham imgay at the moment (Though I do still kinda suspect him after some of his posts re: Lumpen, especially after it was already confirmed that Lumpen was a Mason). And hey, we can always lynch him tomorrow! (If he doesn't get murdered)

Other possible result: He is Scum, and by giving him an extra night, he kills someone and the Scum come closer to winning. Then he continues his innocent cop act and says it was so unfortunate that the scum killed someone else, after he asked to be protected at night.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

This is also a good point. Is there anyone willing to counterclaim Max?

The mod said that we don't know which characters are in this game. If no one counterclaims it might just mean that Max isn't in at all.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Someone Awful! posted:

this post specifically

Big rigs! I didn't understand the Colonel Corazon connection, you're right. The Scum were evidently trying to kill Lumpen two days in a row.

imgay posted:

So do you think anyone else is more qualified to be a cop than max?

I'm saying we don't know if Max, or the cop role, is in this game at all. But I've proven that I have some kind of role that can double vote, and Angharad is the logical character for it to be; I can't imagine the flavour justification for the People Eater or Bullet Farmer having those roles, for example, because Joe hates them equally.

I went back to read Day 2 again and I found evidence that I think is damning against imgay. Here's my case. First fifteen posts on page 19. No one accuses Rarity of being Scum during any of day 2, but people accuse me of being Scum.

Lumpen posted:

LumpenList™ Day 2 Page 19
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feeling pretty darn solid on this.

On the top of Lumpen's list, he lists Opoponax, me, and imgay. Rarity is in the second suspicion tier. imgay is doing his fake cop act in an attempt to look less suspicious:

imgay posted:

I should be protected at night

So, if he is a cop, why investigate Rarity and not me? Investigating me would be far more understandable than investigating Rarity, a less suspicious poster. I admit that I was posting in a way that looked scummy.

imgay posted:

I copped rarity last night, they are town or Joe, unless my target got bussed. I copped ernie n1

Then, the argument on Day 3. I mentioned that most of my suspicions were on imgay, although I also suspected Rarity. Only then did imgay claim to have investigated Rarity on night 2. This was obviously an attempt to continue his fake cop act, and to make me look bad by claiming that Rarity, another person I accused, is Town. He couldn't claim that he investigated me and discovered that I was Scum, because any good cop would have brought that up in the first place - not only as a defense against accusations. So, we were suspicious of imgay on the second day and he started claiming to have a powerful town role, and only after we started planning to lynch him did he specifically claim to be a cop. My theory is that imgay is Scum falsely claiming to be a cop because he knows we all want to protect cops. Or maybe he's a lovely cop who did not choose the most suspicious target during Night 2 and didn't name his investigation targets until after he felt backed into a corner.

I know it's weird to make a case based on the fact that I have been viewed as one of the most suspicious people here. But I maintain that if imgay were a real cop he would have investigated me already, and that the double voting role is far more likely to be Town than to be a Scum role.

I'm also still somewhat suspicious of Rarity. It's possible that they're both scum, it's possible that imgay is scum and Rarity just made some inaccurate guesses, and it's possible that Rarity is scum and imgay is just a terrible cop.

Captain Foo posted:

i just re-read chamale who spent almost all of d1 railing against lumpen and calling him scum

Yeah, I admit I was very wrong about that. I just thought he was posting too much because when I've played this in person, it tends to be the Scum who talk the most.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

We're going to the green place. I've basically run out of lines for my gimmick.

Colonel Corazon posted:

I recall Rarity and Chamale avoiding votes too. Gonna do a re-read and see.

I'd like to see the three making arguments for/against each other. :unsmigghh:

It's true that I didn't vote during Day 2, I missed all of it because I was at a 6-hour meeting at my university's Magic: The Gathering club. Day 2 began at 6:02 and ended at 9:24 in my time zone so I was absent the whole time. If you look at my post history you'll see that I wasn't on the forums at all. Now I'm off to quidditch practice so I can't post, I'll be back in 3 hours.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

(going to stop my posting gimmick, I've basically run out of Angharad quotes that work in any context)

Colonel Corazon posted:

Yes, yessss, run down the clock Rarity and Cham.

I think it's funny that you made this post and now I'm back after two posts. Am I not allowed to leave the house for three hours?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Corazon posted:

What do you think about imgay and Rarity?

imgay's supposed actions as a cop just do not make sense to me. I think he was trying to set up a long con to fakeclaim as a cop, as Acebuckeye said, possibly to try exposing the real cop. I don't see how it's logical for imgay to investigate Rarity on night 2 when there was less suspicion of Rarity. It makes sense for imgay to be lying Scum, because once he felt backed into a corner by my argument, he couldn't claim to have copped me because he knows I'm town. So instead he claimed to have investigated Rarity.

Rarity's posting strikes me as mildly suspicious, but they don't have any claimed actions that I find suspicious. I think it's possible that Rarity is a town player that made voting mistakes and I think it's possible that imgay is a town player that made a bad decision on who to investigate, but the former strikes me as far more likely than the latter.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

apostateCourier posted:

This bit of confusion weirds me out- especially given that Corazon was the lynchpin of figuring out what happened in the first place. Mistaken memories happen, but I'm getting conspiracy theory-esque thoughts about this that my gut doesn't want to ignore.

I think Colonel Corazon meant that TMM was not the target of Scum. The Scum evidently intended to kill Lumpen, but Corazon swapped him and TMM. So the Scum ended up killing TMM but he was not their intended target.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

imgay posted:

Cham, you really overcreditting yourself as scummy, you aren't the center of the universe and I thought rarity was the one who deserved my cop. btw, no one has counterclaimed my cop or being max, so your continued tunnel looks even more retarded then those deformed midget men in these movies

No one has counterclaimed my Angharad either. Rarity, do you have a role to claim?

I was thinking about it and realized that there is not an excess of possible Town roles. Angharad, Toast, Capable, Cheedo, The Dag, Max, Furiosa, Miss Giddy, The Valkyrie, and The Keeper of the Seeds make ten. Ace - Apostatecourier's character - is supposedly a Town role, even though in the movie he was loyal to Immortan Joe and only went along with Furiosa for a little while because he didn't want to question her orders. Glory the Child could work as a town role even though she's dead at the start of the movie, then there's a few nameless Vuvalini who would surely be Vanilla Town if they're in the game at all. Do any experienced Mafia players have a guess for how many Scum would be in a game of this size?

Anyway, the upshot of that is that I'm pretty sure every major good character in the movie would be in this game. So now I don't find it suspicious that you claim to be Max, because there surely is a Max in this game. I'm curious to see if Rarity can claim who her character is, and if anyone else will counterclaim that.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Captain Foo posted:

Cool role fishing

Sorry, is that considered scummy? I'm trying to get information for the town, because the Scum know who is on their side and we don't know who we can trust.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Captain Foo posted:

yes, very much so

Then I'll try to come up with another proactive way to expose Scum. I don't want to lynch the wrong person here, when I thought about the lack of possible Town characters I figured that imgay is not scum. I'm still suspicious of Rarity.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Corazon posted:

Focus on each other I meant

I was reading the Mafia wiki trying to figure out what ficus meant.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rarity posted:

I'm not claiming anything right now. This is some serious role fishing.

##vote Chamale

Gonna do my D3 reread in a bit

We have no way of knowing who you are, I've shown that my Angharad character gives me the power to double vote, and that's usually a town-aligned power. I am our Angharad, and I believe that imgay is our Max because there are so few possible Town characters so both of these must be in the game, and no one is counterclaiming. I've put my cards on the table, you're hiding something.

##double Rarity

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rarity posted:

"or Joe"? What does that mean?

Cute denial. If you're Immortan Joe, you're probably the Godfather character, which means you would read as innocent to a cop. However, it turned out that Colonel Corazon had switched you and imgay that night, so imgay's investigation was not investigating you.

Rarity posted:

That post was from before the game had started.

Literally my signup post.

:ughh:

Oh, my bad. I still suspect you.

My vote against you isn't being counted, I think I have to do this for it to work.

##vote Rarity
##double Rarity

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'll ##unvote so we have time to talk until the deadline. I didn't know that flavour would have so little impact in this game, so that affects the kind of argument I want to make. I still say Rarity is the most likely scum because of her evasiveness, and still unsure if we can trust imgay.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Cool, I was gonna ask about that. So can we assume that Chamale has a double vote, then?

Yes, SirSamVines just added it, and now I need to ##undouble in addition to my unvote. But I still suspect Rarity, and it's essentially because I agree with the others who have pointed out that claiming to have a powerful role without revealing it is scummy.

Colonel Corazon posted:

I'm going to be voting for Rarity this evening. Imgay will come next. 2/3 of the trio are scum.

Watch out, with a post like that, Rarity will accuse you of chain-lynching :v:! But seriously, you have a fair point that it's worthwhile to wait before passing judgment on imgay.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I have flavour-invoking and non-flavour-invoking arguments to show that Rarity is scum and I am not.

First, flavour. I've been hinting about my character ever since I got the role by quoting her in every post until I revealed who I am. It's a giveaway to anyone who's seen the movie (not Rarity, and a few other people here) and it would be insane for Scum to try fake-claiming her by dropping hints like that. There's evidence so far that everyone's character is aligned according to the movie:

SirSamVimes posted:

Day 1:

• Kashuno, The Dag, (Vanilla Town), was lynched.
  • TMMadman, The Valkyrie (town-aligned Vanilla Town) was riddled with bullets.
  • Ernie., Nux (town-aligned Mason Miller) was impaled.
  • Hiipfire, The Buzzard (serial killer-aligned Serial Killer) was shot.
  • Opopanax, The Bullet Farmer (scum-aligned Assassin) was lynched
  • Lumpen, Capable (town-aligned Mason) was riddled with bullets.

That's 6 characters, all of whom have the same alignment they do in the movie. Therefore I say everyone's character matches their alignment, and there aren't enough Good people in the movie to give the Scum their own people to fake-claim. Rarity's counterargument:

Rarity posted:

Unless Sam is an idiot flavour isn't going to break this game. Mods either make flavour independent to alignment or provide scum with fake claims. Otherwise a mass flavour claim on D1 would ruin the game.

As I showed, flavour is not independent to alignment, and my next paragraph will show that there aren't enough Town characters to give Scum fake claims. And I doubt that a mass flavour claim would even happen, since Rarity called Acebuckeye scum for saying he's Cheedo and is calling me scum for saying I'm Angharad.

We have 16 players, and here's a list of named characters in the movie who make sense as town-aligned: Max, Furiosa, Nux, the War Rig, Angharad, Toast, Capable, Cheedo, The Dag, The Valkyrie, The Keeper of the Seeds, and arguably Ace, Morsov, and Glory. That's at most 14, so the Scum can't have been given their own characters to fake-claim as. Meanwhile Rarity hasn't claimed or even hinted what character she has, only alluding to wanting to keep it a secret. I say Rarity is staying mum because she hasn't seen the movie and can't convincingly lie about a Town-aligned character.

Next, my argument based on behaviour. I was fighting with Lumpen early on, so me killing him Day 1 would be too obvious, so the real scum killed him in an attempt to frame me. I may be a total amateur at Internet Mafia but I've played the card game enough times to know that. Meanwhile Rarity is trying to make multiple other people look bad by accusing them of trying to chain lynch, just for speculating about who is Mafia:

Rarity posted:

This reads like Awful is setting up a chain lynch. Bad mojo!

Rarity posted:

This is even worse than your last post. Have you ever heard of the term 'chain lynch' before and do you get why it's scummy as hell?

On that second post, Rarity was calling Acebuckeye scum because he wanted to lynch Opop, who turned out to be scum, instead of Hiipfire, who turned out to be the serial killer.

Rarity posted:

I'd vote Opop if it came down to it but I think there are better lynches out there and enough people to pull them off

Also, here she's hedging on Opop while trying to convince us to lynch someone else, which led to Kashuno dying on the first day. We lynched Opop while Rarity was away on the second day (not her fault for being away, time zones). So Rarity has a track record of defending Opop while also distancing from him.

I'm heading out for a few hours, be back tonight.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Corazon posted:

You mean day 2?

Scum tried to kill Lumpen on Day 1, he survived because the bus moved him. The Scum were going after Lumpen both days.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Captain Foo posted:

ugh it's mostly flavor over content but i don't see imgay as a good lynch right now; i think a lot of imgay's weirdness can be explained by "imgay lol"

True. imgay is backed up by the flavour argument which I think is solid, whereas Rarity is going out of her way to ridicule flavour arguments because she can't come up with a flavour defense for herself.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rarity posted:

Why not look at his past games on votefinder.org and see for yourself?

I didn't know that was possible, thanks! I took a look at his most recent game, he was poo poo-posting even harder and ultimately turned out to be Town. The game before that, he was poo poo-posting and turned out to be Scum.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Someone Awful! posted:

Oh yeah I won't be around for deadline tomorrow because I'm going to be at a comic con like a fuckin nerd, just a heads up

I also won't be around because I'll be at a wedding. But I can be posting in the morning.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rarity posted:

Has your opinion of him changed now that you understand his meta better?

I still think he's probably Town because of the flavour case. Looking at his past games didn't help, he's a one-line shitposter whether he's Scum or Town.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I want to keep in mind that Rarity was the first to vote for LowellDND, while she was the voteleader and wanting to throw suspicion elsewhere. Of the others voting for LowellDND, I consider Someone Awful! fairly trustworthy so far, but ApostateCourier looks suspicious to me and I think Corazon's analysis above is drat good. So that's two suspect people and one probably-Town person voting for LowellDND. I want to hear how well LowellDND defends himself, but at this point I don't consider him a major suspect.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Corazon posted:

Also imgay I will protect you tonight. By swapping you with myself. :madmax:

I don't think announcing that was a good idea. Now the Scum can expect that, or you can try not doing as you say in order to fool the Scum. Then it's a WIFOM situation. So imgay is pissed that you made the announcement, but I don't think his angrily voting for LowellDND instead was a good move. It reads almost like he's not voting for the most suspicious candidate just because imgay's shitposting, which is not what we need now.

I do not want to lynch LowellDND, because the people voting to lynch him have not been acting in the best interests of the Town. I want to lynch Rarity because of her track record of vouching for Scum and voting for Town.

##vote Rarity
##double Rarity

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rarity posted:

I'm Miss Giddy, town doctor.

Chamale, this is why you don't just ask people to claim "for the good of town", you absolute muppet.

Miss Giddy, who doesn't do medicine. She's a history woman, and a teacher to the wives, not a doctor.

Rarity posted:

Oh yeah, I protected Foo both nights by the way.

You protected Foo on night 2? After Colonel Corazon revealed on Day 2 that he swapped Lumpen and TMM, meaning that Lumpen was the target of Scum on the first night. I don't buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I would also vote to lynch imgay if four other people agreed. I think he's probably town but I really want to make him stop posting

fiery_valkyrie posted:

A good mod won't tie flavour directly into roles. Please drop this argument.

OK, my second argument still applies though. I don't believe a doctor, if there is one in this game, would protect Captain Foo when there was little to suggest he'd be the main target for Scum.

• Locked thread