Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
i guess im down to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey new people

say some words

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
lets have some fun playing mafia except for keane gently caress that guy right

##vote cckeane

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

SirSamVimes posted:

Keane is not in the game, I forgot to edit the automatically generated player list. Done now! Or maybe you lynched him with one vote???
AHAHAHAHAHA I SUCCEEDED GG NO RE

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sam please put this in the op instead of the text version of the votecount plz

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
thx sam

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Kashuno posted:

##Vote hiip

I think you know why.

Also hi new people!

wow rude

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

imgay posted:

sam you didn't reply in scum doc, but you going to give us fakeclaims?

he literally just responded

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote lumpen

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

Our community overlord, the great and powerful EccoRaven, has decreed that I must instruct you in the Ways of Mafia. Please memorize the following, so that you can win at Mafia:

Lumpen's Infallible Scumtellidex
That Reveals Scums Every Time
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• sucking up
apparently im bad at quoting

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Magnus Gallant posted:

Also I'm a replacement and as such will stop posting.

Ok bye

lmao good poo poo

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LowellDND posted:

Getting on this bandwagon
you should vote him then

i like you tho

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

LowellDND posted:

That sounds like something a Scum would say.

they grow up so fast man

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

imgay posted:

hey yall unlimited vig here, who wants some first

me me me me me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

How could you do this with newbies watching? You are supposed to be a positive role model. Immortan Ecco said we all have to be mindful. TMM hasnt even done one thing on the Scumtell list yet.

stop talking about ecco

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

What's in it for me?

it will make me like you more

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Someone Awful! posted:

Lumpen's just trying to be a good example for us new kids! :shobon: I'm not sure what he's being a good example of, but he's doing it with gusto.

A good example of scum, that he is trying to be.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

Rarity, I think this post seems disingenuous. Do you really believe I've done anything to "take control of the game" in my 17 posts? I haven't even advocated any lynches. Playing content game gets people to post and creates something to post about. It encourages a more active game, and that is good for Town. I would love for everyone to get super engaged and come out of the gates hard, although I know it's the weekend.

You're also wishy-washy about voting or not. Hesitant.

So I'm wondering if you're Town and struggling with a desire to vote me but it's personal but you don't want to look petty and you think I'm probably Town, or else you're Scum and struggling with the desire to jump on a bandwagon but not wanting to have it look totally unjustified. You don't seem to actually think I may be pursuing "NEFARIOUS PURPOSES hmmmmm" (which I am not, and you are a good enough player hopefully to see that and not really want the game to lurk more). Kashuno is pretty clearly voting for someone he does not think is Scum.

you know, it's really impressive that you think people who are hedgy are scum while thats the exact thing you do in this post

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im glad that your play is perfect to you lumpen

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

HiipFire, do you think I'll flip Scum or are you just displaying your dislike? Be honest.

idk i think you're more likely to flip than anyone else rn

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rarity posted:

This is a good post that makes a good point. Furthermore, it's making me wonder if Hiipfire and Opop are hiding behind an essential policy lynch to prevent having to make content.

??????

I pointed out that he was being a hypocrit which makes me only feel more confident that he's scum

Rarity posted:

Do you think he was trying to set himself up as town leader?

also somehow I never pointed this out but I agree with this

Nobody else has pinged me yet so for now lumpen is my only scum read

it's day 1 and we're only 6 pages in why are you expecting multiple scum reads from me what

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
To be fair he was a high volume scum poster that game

also its day 1

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

He quotes Lumpens scum tell list with a vote and then points out that sucking up is on the list. His next several posts can only be described as suck up posts.
this was a joke vote that stayed since i felt like he's been playing scummy since

TMMadman posted:

I also don't like that he points out there are only 6 pages on D1, but the only person pings him is Lumpen so far. There is plenty of content to work with in those 6 pages, but Hiip doesn't want to do the work. Possibly because he already knows who is town?
or maybe most of the content in these 6 pages have been jokes, lumpen playing town leader, random empty posts, posts pinging newbies and some occasional content posts from people who I see as town right now.

Also I have done the work and right now Lumpen is the only person I like for scum right now and if you think that's me being lazy than I don't know what to tell you man.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

What's with the assumption that playing Town Leader is somehow a bad thing, anyway? Ok, I am Mayor of Town. I will lead Town to victory. I will do this by encouraging every player to be engaged and involved in discussion, and relentlessly focus on effectively hunting Scum.
the issue is that it seems more like you're being town leader so that you can gain trust from the new players through just being the most active poster than that you're actually trying to lead to town to victory

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

Also just to nitpick but how is this in anyway a good breadcrumb? It's literally saying the name of his role and that's not a breadcrumb.
this

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rarity posted:

Oh my god I'm going to be around for deadline this never happens this is the best :neckbeard:

DUDE IM GONNA BE AROUND ASWELL LETS GO

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Someone Awful! posted:

I have no read on hiipfire because everything they post is like one sentence long and I don't know what to make of it.
It means I'm towny as gently caress

also im a guy

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm wondering when we're getting a Lumpen ListŠ

Seriously though this entire Ernie "I GOT YA" thing is confusing me cause I still don't know how he could think the post is trying to convince lumpen to dismiss himself and I don't how that then is alignment indicative in any way. SEEMS LIKE SOME FAKE CONTENT DOG I DONT LIKE YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im pretty sure posting that screenshot in general warrants a mod kill

but hey thats just my opinion man

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rarity posted:

I remember liking this post of Ernie's at the time. I was glad I wasn't the only person seeing something scummy in Hiipfire

I still dont understand this post and why it makes me scum

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

Why? Based on what? Not the Rules in the OP.

Posting screenshots of MasonDocs is not a new and unheard of thing. It's just usually more common after a Mason is dead and the surviving Mason wants to reference what they had been talking about.
well duhh cause when one of the masons die then the other is basically confirmed to be a mason

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

Uh, were you in doubt that I was a Mason? Ernie vouched that we are Masons. Our alignment is Unconfirmed to each other by the Mod.
Why are you still voting me anyway?
could still be a scum gambit somehow idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Captain Foo posted:

ernie were you talking about this post? I really did not understand the point of your argument, tbqh
I still don't understand this post either.

• Locked thread