Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«279 »
thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/

loving awj must give the best blow jobs... itoje is the standout in that position hands down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

So the Lions captain is fully fit, but on the bench. Maybe Gatland should have picked a captain who was actually the best in their position?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Welcome to fucking Scotland.

I'm not surprised that Itoje is on the bench to be honest. He's excellent and has been great all tour but I thought Gatland would use him as a serious impact sub at the 50/60 minute mark. He's the kind of player that can lift really lift a team when he comes on and might just swing things if it's close, more than any other player on tour at the moment.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Plucky Brit posted:

So the Lions captain is fully fit, but on the bench. Maybe Gatland should have picked a captain who was actually the best in their position?

There is not a single player this time who was both a dead cert starter and had captaincy experience. I'd much rather they pick the team on form, who gives a gently caress if the tour captain doesn't start

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

I don't think these players are smart enough to play tricksy games with the refereeing. There's too many of the same players who were unable to comprehend Italy's stupid ruck-dodging clown parade, they're just not that savvy about the laws.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Priestland?!

bigfoot again posted:

There is not a single player this time who was both a dead cert starter and had captaincy experience. I'd much rather they pick the team on form, who gives a gently caress if the tour captain doesn't start

What was ever going to possibly stop Owen Farrell from starting the tests?

Vagabundo
Mar 20, 2007

SWING LOW
SWEET CHARIOT

Tyma posted:

Between the 10s initially picked, Farrell is by some distance the best.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Tyma posted:

Yeah maybe Farrell. Personally I don't like my goalkicker and playmaker to have to think about captaincy as well. I feel like most really successful teams have a forward as captain. They're just much more in the mix of things.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

I think the lions team actually looks pretty ok but I can't see them actually doing much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Priestland?!

gently caress the teams, here's what everyone was really looking forward to

«279 »