Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Go Italy, though I wish you weren't in a group with France, Ireland (I hate losing to these two countries) and especially Canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Springbok uniform is one of the classiest in sports IMHO

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

rejutka posted:

Irish commentators already banging on and on about how plucky Japan is and how they have so much heart.

I love how they were gushing over the short Japanese dude as if he was some sad sack cancer patient kid that got his make-a-wish dream of playing rugby for his country

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Italy better not lose to these frogs

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
EVERY loving World Cup Italy can't kick for poo poo. Jesus Christ

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The french are a bunch of girly men, they didn't win the game, Italy lost themselves the game

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
TSN has great quality streaming on their site

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
So if SA wins, Japan is out?

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I usually like to laugh at England's misfortune, but since they are the hosts I kind of feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Madkal posted:

Watching the Aus v England game an MD I really wish it was possible for both team ms to lose. Can't decide which team I hate more.

Ah, the classic "a chasm swallows the pitch and every player on it" option. Las Vegas should add that option on its betting odds, maybe it would have a chance of coming true