Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer
As a Force supporter who's terrible at following rugby news, this OP was the first I heard that Cummins isn't playing. I mean I had read the squad list but I just missed that he wasn't there. He didn't do much this season but still, what a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Yeah. I convinced myself a membership was justified this season because there were glimmers of something improving last year but... yeah. I've left Perth now though so I don't have to make the call about renewing for next season.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

OH at the pub: Raiders of the Lost Ark crossed with The Lion King

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

That was an amazing passage of play. Great try.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Controlled downwards pressure with his chin.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

This is some brutal play. Tongan ball handling is much better when they keep it close.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Just watched the Japan match delayed and have switched to the second half of France Italy, it's just not the same. Holy gently caress Japan though.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Yeah I was hoping for a bit more from the USA Samoa game. A few good plays especially that US try, but generally sloppy on both sides. Wales Uruguay is going to be a walkover right?

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

I'm beginning to think if they're going to be so quick with the not rolling away calls, especially when they're obviously trying and are pinned, that it should be a short arm or scrum or something. It just becomes guaranteed points for the big nations and not for the lower teams.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Is there any reason the official store doesn't have much merch? I need a new rugby ball and I wanted to pick one from one of the smaller teams but they only seem to be carried by weird resellers, the official store just has a few big teams.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Well that way the hosts would've been in it a bit longer.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Did anyone catch the refs justification for it? I couldn't hear properly at the pub.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Oh alright, I was hoping there was something extra there I missed. Thanks.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Is it time to bring up the penalty-distance-should-affect-points discussion again?

Three points from behind the halfway seems a bit much.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Good number of Force jerseys in the crowd. It'll be interesting if the commentators mention it.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

As a southern hemisphere fan in Europe with access the the last month of Champions Cup, Gallagher Premiership, Pro 14 and the Premiership Cup, what's good to watch?

I don't know any of the teams, I just watched Ulster Munster which was okay but nothing too exciting. Are there any teams doing good running plays or anything different or interesting? Fiji/Japan level novelty would be great, but really it would just be nice to know who's furthest from English grinding hit-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Thanks, I'll check them out