Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Ah good Bath remember to be poo poo again. 33% of own ball won ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Watching Exeter get pummelled is sad to see. They are truly rudderless.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Cross field kick coming off too. Some times it's just not your night. Hope Exeter don't take too many negatives away.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
gently caress I think o just watched bath play well! Toulon were lucky to beat them.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Can someone please tell me Chris Ashton's citing is bollocks and he is going to play in the new look England team? I haven't seen any footage of the incident and need some hope!

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Bbc reported be made contact with the eye so I thought gouging. That's a yellow but not much more.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Joined As three red lions. My club mates are doing it too so now I get to feel stupid in front of them too :)

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I am and England and bath fan. I am the worst:eng99:

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Hahaha some of the jocks actually thought they could kill of a game. Get in England. That was a poo poo game tbf

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I reckon Wales by six or seven.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Bring on the GIMP

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
They should rename the stadium after that magnificent bastard.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Met healey on the piss in the Loughborough student union. What a prick he is off the field too!

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
What's the money France turn up next week and smash England? We desperately want the grand slam and I just have a feeling the French will do what the French do.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Well the Internet is angry again...

I guess the plan worked. Eddie said he would make England arrogant and hated even more and it's worked wonders. 6 nations in the bag and plenty of hate. Would we be talking about this if it was a Scotsman it Welshman? Nope.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I didn't say that. I said if this was not an English player there would be less of an uproar. Also less of an uproar when he got zero punishment.

He shouldn't have said it. The player he said it to accepted his apology. Gatland should never open his mouth.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I now have sky sports and can watch the super rugby championship league thing. I need a team to support! I lived in Canberra when a little kid for a few years what's the local team to their? Also did they make that competition that complicated on purpose? Ffs

Edit: Brumbies it is then!

thegasman2000 fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 19, 2016

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
poo poo yellow and a mile offside before the try. Italy have every right to be pissed.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Gas. All the gas.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
How many penalties are Scotland going to give away? At this rate over 40 I reckon.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Why are Scotland running it out their 22? The rush defence is going to cause an interception if they keep risking it back there.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Itoje is so good at digging the ball out its awesome. We haven't been very convincing today though with all the penalties were conceding.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Quite a funny segment on the Jonathan Woss show this week. They had Dylan Hartley, Billy Vunipola, Danny Care and Jonathan Joseph on talking about the grand slam. The best bit was Dylan admitting he was told not to leave the locker room after his little head bump. He has absolutely no memory of raising the trophy or celebrating. Oh and Billys singing also made me chuckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PS7RFcQ6Dc

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

goatface posted:

Oh good, glad to see they're ensuring people understand how important the head injury checks are.

Sorry reread my post and it does indeed come across that I agreed with him it was acceptable. He is a loving halfwit and allowing him to bypass medical advice is down right dangerous. To then broadcast that across the TV is plain irresponsible. England's captain everyone. :doh:

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Bath almost seem to be signing players so other teams can't. There is no direction in the team and the saying players win matches but teams win championships has never been truer.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Ten big news there is Cips is in the frame !

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
It wasn't a terrible game. I would watch extended highlights I think. Certainly not worth taking time out to watch every min as it was all about the tactical kicking.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
It will be a forward... Someone who would hand him his rear end. So all the forwards then.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I think every single option is terrible. Then again all the US sport franchises are terribly named.

The problem is they don't take suggestions like rugby mcrugbyface

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
That England team is pretty good! What a pair of second rows too! Just need Cips and we would have the most interesting and creative team available. Still betting we get hammered though.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
The Welsh teams normally staunch defence was found wanting against England last time out. What's the betting the all blacks put 50 on them?

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Come on Wales! Try and uphold some northern pride this week please.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Lawes comes on and someone else late tackles. Who knew.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I love Nigel telling brown to gently caress off! Also why are the gold and green allowed to fly over every ruck off the ground? Doesn't seem very fair.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Taulupe Faletau suffered a suspected medial knee ligament injury :saddowns:

It's hard being a bath fan.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Just asked a trivia. Player catches in the goal area and is then late tackled. Whats the reaction?
1. Penalty Kick anywhere on the 22
2. Penalty Kick on the 5m
3. A drop out
4. Penalty Kick at the centre of the 22
5. Player warned
6. Player Yellow card
7. Player Sent off

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

Unimpressed posted:

Depends which team made the late tackle.

Sorry its a cheap shot by the attacking team. My guess is a Penalty Kick on the 22 and then a yellow or red depending on the severity of the hit.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
The tigers are poo poo tonight. Which is good and cool.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
I agree they were awesome tonight but the Tigers were poo poo. Their defense has been poor for a while but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Itoje out of the autumn internationals is a gently caress tragedy :gonk: