Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Apollodorus posted:

You joke but that was a seriouspost and a real source of frustration for me and many American rugby fans. I mean, hell, there is a guy on my team who is almost as obsessed with rugby as I am but who can't name more than like 2 players on the USA Eagles and who just ignores American rugby in general. He's planning to send his son to school in New Zealand just so he can grow up playing rugby--rather than, you know, try to support local youth development and help build American rugby into something his son can grow up with.

He's planning on sending his son to school in a country thousand's of miles away because rugby, but he's less obsessed than you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

Diet Crack posted:

lol what the gently caress "The Wallabies had the rapier touch"

I know a rapier is a sword, but it still makes no sense.
Well you see while Australia was loving Argentina they never once stopped to ask for consent, so fair call

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

ZakAce posted:

So the Wallabies and the All Blacks are both in the finals. Unfortunately, I'm a Kiwi (if you couldn't tell by my avatar) and I'm going to be in Melbourne next weekend.

Kill me :shepicide:

Don't worry, people in Melbourne will be more concerned about the Aussie rules draft than this game