Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can someone tell me how to use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
like there is a menu and you can make a login? but if you want more servers you have to learn how to code?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and what can I do to clean the shame of buying it with the intention of using IRC more often off of me?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I heard pumice really gets in there regarding cleansing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so anyway i once heard the remote part of the scripts editor was where i put my
code:
  /server -m irc.synirc.net:+7001 assowrd -i stupid_user_name -jn

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am and advanced user so I isntalled the portable version onto my dropbox which apparently means I can get Hacked???? lol also the heartbleed version of some ssl thing that goes in the main directory and allows me to "connect securey"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but still
mirc needs more baby poo poo. like add a list of servers i want to be on

did you know if you /join another server without purposely telling it you want to do so in another window it just kills your connection tot he current one? that the default yo!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh its a small m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this thread is probably uneceessary

• Locked thread