Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Mraagvpeine posted:

If Hifumi wasn't killed, I wonder what kind of death Monokuma would have had planned for him.

As an irrelevant aside, I can't believe how easily I found this. Google is an amazing thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mraagvpeine posted:

If Hifumi wasn't killed, I wonder what kind of death Monokuma would have had planned for him.

All the non-executed characters had executions designed for them. Some (but not Hifumi) have concept art or video available out there. Don't go looking for others unless you want to get spoiled on which characters die during the game.

From the official Dangan Ronpa Visual Fanbook (Buko is the magical girl star of Yamada's favorite show Heretic Angel * Mochi Mochi Princess)-
Watch Out, Buko! Great Monster Invasion - A gigantic Buko comes flying to a place where an enormous Monobear is rioting at. Both start fighting. Yamada, who is stuck between them is being hit from both sides. At the end, he dies when being hit by ‘certain kill’ beams from both simultaneously.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Dear god, I knew it would have to do with that thing. Its name appears to be different in the official translation, though:

FPzero posted:

: The character was...Princess Piggles, from "Demon Angel☆Pretty Pudgy Princess" I think...

And yes, Hifumi appears to like her, well, a lot.

Christ.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Also if I recalled correctly, there's a couple different ways burning at the stake was executed, one often had the accused end up passing out or dying from smoke inhalation or heatstroke before the flames actually touch them, a couple had gunpowder tied to them so they died quickly when it got hot enough to combust.

So it's possible Monokuma not only gave her a more undiginified death, but a more painful one - from the impact of the firetruck to being thrown/knocked into the flames directly.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

I disagree with that, honestly. Byakuya has made it clear from the start that he's a player in the game; that's one of the reasons why the other students are so afraid of him.

As soon as the graduation rule was explained, Byakuya started looking at all his fellow classmates as potential killers, and has never once shifted gears. He stays to himself and drives away anybody who tries to interact with him, except for Fukawa, since she's so easy for him to control and monitor. He talks to Monokuma without any fear and asks for clarifications on the rules, trying to find loopholes.
Right, because he has to play the game or become a victim by it. He's set himself up as both an attractive target and a particularly hard one. The first by being acerbic and better-than-thou in his attitude, the latter by being one of the most competent students in figuring stuff out. Thus anyone coming after him has to do so less subtly than they would like considering that they have to not get discovered to graduate.

The first thing he also did was try and find any clues about who trapped them there. Then he holes himself up in the library looking through everything and discovers the secret room that has tons of top-secret info in it. I'd say from that he's set his sights on the Mastermind as his target, rather than any of the other students (who he has repeatedly said are beneath him.)

What I get from this is that Byakuya saw two murders take place and thought to himself, "ho hum, another murderer to expose, how boring." That was until Makoto's suggestion brought Byakuya to the realization that there may have been two separate murderers interacting with each other, adding a fresh new twist to the game. In that regard, Byakuya's almost like the player of Dangan Ronpa himself, wondering what the game will do to make the next murder unique and interesting.
As someone who has everything, why wouldn't a life stakes game be thrilling to him? It's the rarest commodity after all.
Plus it gives him more opportunities to question Monokuma, in this case about the double-murder and who would graduate if it succeeded.

Honestly, I'm suspecting that the only reason Byakuya hasn't killed anyone yet is either because someone else keeps beating him to the punch or because he's just found more enjoyment as playing the "spotless" rather than the "blackened" so far.
Playing 'spotless' is also the only way to beat Monokuma due to how it's set up in the classic 'prisoner's dilemma.' Playing spotless and keeping other students from graduating (because if they succeed at that, everyone else dies) while searching for the third resolution to the dilemma.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
I know I've said it before but goddamn I just can't let it slide: why the hell don't they just send Sakura or someone to break his E:[Byakuya's] knees and elbows? It's a lot harder to perpetrate cold blooded murder when you got spaghetti limbs.

Lacedaemonius fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 6, 2016

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

It's over... The third execution...is over. Celeste's death is over. Celeste killed my friends, so I can't pity her. But... I also can't deny that, at one point, I considered *her* a friend, too. And for him to just come along and--!

: Isn't it just awful? Someone couldn't cut free of their regrets from the outside world, and so more people had to die...
: You guys are still young! You need to place more value on your lives!
: Jeez... And here I thought you guys were gonna pass the torch of hope to the next generation!
: Wh-What do I care about hope!? I'll throw it in the trash if you just let me out of here!

: You're all the embodiment of hope, whether you like it or not. And it's my destiny to knock you down one by one! It's sad, yes it is. But that reality just can't be avoided.
: Don't talk like you're not responsible... How long are you gonna make us keep going through this!? What do you want from us!?
: God, I'm so sick of people asking me that! Give it a rest already!

: So anyway... Kyoko, did I see you get some kind of key-type object from Celeste? So uh...what's the deal with that?
: ...
: Huh? What's the matter?
: I'll answer your question, if you answer mine.

: What did you do? What did you...do to me?
: ...What!?
: Answer me. What did you do to my body?
: Uwaaah! Oh man, oh jeez... Oh man, oh jeez! What do you mean, what did I...do!? I-I have no idea...! I don't know anything about it...!

U-Um... What was that just now...? The mastermind did something to Kyoko's body... What does that mean...?

: Okay, things are getting kinda awkward. I think it's about time I got out of here... Meanwhile, you guys can go on enjoying your school life. If you get lonely, gimme a shout! Not that I'll do anything about it, of course!
: Puhuhu... See ya! *leaves*

Music fades out.

Monokuma disappeared, leaving us all depressed and in despair... Although...it wasn't *all* despair. There was...one small hope.

: Hey, Kyoko. Monokuma already mentioned it, but... What's that key that Celeste gave you?
: Most likely...

: It's the key to one of the dressing room lockers.
: What!? Then that means...!
: Celeste probably hid it in there.
: I suppose sometimes it's easiest to miss what's right beneath your nose. Well then, we'd better go check.
: Good idea.

We left the courtroom and rushed to the dressing room.

As we approached the dressing room, Kyoko looked back at us and said...

: I'm going to go on alone from here. Everyone else head to the dining hall. I'll check in with you later.
: Why, exactly, are you going alone?
: Do you even have to ask?

As she spoke, she glanced quickly at the surveillance camera.

: That's not what I meant. Why *you*? There's still the risk of a spy, you know.
: Then I'll go too.
: You...?
: Please, let me go!

: ...Standing here arguing is going to draw more attention to us.
: Hmph. Do whatever you want. *leaves*
: Thank you, Byakuya.
: Then it's up to you now. *leaves*
: I'm gonna go to the dining hall, okay? *leaves*

: Huh? So Makoto and Kyoko are gonna go...together?
: Ahh! Does that mean what I think it means!?
: Good luck, Makoto! Girls like her are total pushovers when you show a little backbone! *leaves*

I tried to forget what Hina said. Everyone headed to the dining hall, leaving me and Kyoko there alone.

: Well? Shall we?
: Yeah...

: We need to get into that locker...

Kyoko took the key Celeste had given her and unlocked the locker. And as the locker swung open, we saw...

: Good morning. Ehehe... It's been a while, hasn't it?
: It's safe... Thank goodness...

I'd never heard Kyoko sound so relieved. It was like she was speaking from the bottom of her heart.

: I did just what Celeste asked! I didn't say a word. I stayed quiet the entire time!
: Oh, and... I think I might be able to open the last set of files soon. Maybe as early as tomorrow...
: I'm doing my best, so please wait just a while longer...!

: So, now we can officially say the case is closed.

As far as this incident is concerned, sure. But...

: Can we take a second? Since we have this opportunity, I want you to be honest with me...
: Kyoko, please tell me... What are you trying to do all on your own here at the school?

: Is that why you wanted to come here with me?
: Regardless, that's not something you need to know right now.
: I don't...need to know? That just makes me even *more* worried!

: Worried...?
: Like what happened during the investigation this time. You disappeared, and we didn't see you again. Without warning, without explanation... When you do that...
: ...it's only natural that they think I'm the mastermind's spy, right? And you too...
: No! I...I believe in you.
: You believe...in me?
: Isn't it obvious? People believe in their friends, right? That's why I want you to tell me! And I want you...to believe in me, too. Because we're friends.
: ...I understand.

: Then...maybe I can believe in you...just a little bit more.
: Then...!
: Fine. I'll tell you. I'll tell you why I've been disappearing, and where I've been going. You see...

No Music.

What I heard from Kyoko then was... Well frankly, it kind of blew my mind. Right after I'd told Kyoko I believe in her, she told me a story that was, well...almost unbelievable. I decided I had to confirm what she'd told me with my own two eyes. So I waited for nighttime to come.

And when it did...I went into action.

: The boys bathroom on the 2nd floor doesn't have a surveillance camera or monitor in it. And in the storage closet there...way in the back...

: She said it was "way in the back of the boys bathroom storage closet" but...could Kyoko really be right about this?

It's just a normal storage closet as far as I can tell... The secret Kyoko told me about... Could it really be hidden here?

: She said it was way in the back of the storage closet... But I mean, seriously...?

Without thinking, I placed my hand on the back of the storage closet. And suddenly, as if I were being yanked in...

Music cuts out.

*Ga-shunk*

At the same time as I heard that sound, I fell through the wall. I had no idea what was going on.

*Ba-bump*

I had fallen through the back of the storage closet.

: Huh...?

It turned out...the back wall was like a revolving door, and I'd made my way to the other side. Just like Kyoko had said...

: In the boys bathroom on the 2nd floor, there's a storage closet. And way in the back of that closet...there's a secret room.

: So this is the secret room... But what's in here?

There's a bunch of files, and what look like volume after volume of yearbooks. They're all covered in dust... Looking at everything, one file at the edge of the bookshelf caught my eye.

: Hope's Peak Academy Student Registry...? This is the only thing in here not covered in dust. Has someone been looking at it recently...?

I slipped the file into my hand. But before I had a chance to take a look at it...

...a slip of paper fell out of the file, and I turned my attention to it.

: What's this...? "You must not leave." That's...kind of weird. I could understand if it said, like, "I can't leave." But "you must not leave"?

Music fades out.

What is this? My head feels...funny. This strange sensation. It's like déjà vu... Those words...you must not leave... I've seen them...somewhere before...

: But... I can't quite remember...

What do I know? What *don't* I know?

I... I--

A strange sound rang out through my head. It felt like it was shaking my brain back and forth.

And then...darkness.

FPzero fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Aug 19, 2016

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

What a way to end an update

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Hahaha, what the gently caress? I never noticed that the curtains there said "BATH". They're not trying to pass this off as anything other than a Japanese school, right? I don't mean to be all "the original Japanese is superior wherever possible :goonsay:", those people are insufferable, but a lazily drawn translation of something that didn't need to be and maybe logically shouldn't have been takes me right out.

Oh and I guess poo poo's going down or something. :v: I find the worst updates to nitpick, I swear it's not deliberate. I notice something in the middle then oh look the ending is super notable.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

: Naegi, do you wanna see my new chainsaw and hockey mask!?

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Oh hey, the luchador has Monokuma's eye on his mask.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I know I joked about blowing this off to nitpick, but to talk seriously, when I was reading Oren's LP blind it was at this point I decided to stay up all night marathoning the reset.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
How does Oren's thread hold up? I am an impatient person who likes having the whole game already lp'd so I can marathon it, but I feel like having the trials just as screenshots (or un-subbed videos) would hurt the experience.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

They're not, someone subbed the trial videos for him. If you can handle honorifics it's just fine.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Zakrelo posted:

How does Oren's thread hold up? I am an impatient person who likes having the whole game already lp'd so I can marathon it, but I feel like having the trials just as screenshots (or un-subbed videos) would hurt the experience.

I'm always the first to admit that the quality of my translation reflects the fact I had no editor for the first game and I'm really not a good prose writer. The second half of the game is better than the first, but I still cringe every time I read portions of it.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Thanks for the responses. I think i'll read the chapters that have already been covered in this thread, and see if I can restrain myself once I reach where we are now.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The image quality in his thread also went up after Case 1 or 2, I think.

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Thanks for this LP. I never read the previous LP, so this has been an interesting ride.

Stuff like this is exactly why I read LPs, a game I wouldn't really play my self, but definitely worth checking out.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Sorry to clog up this new thread with discussion about the old, but a lot of the people in the old danganronpa thread seem to have danganronpa avatars(duh), but some of them maybe verge on spoilierish? If anyone does know of a user with a spoilery avatar, please post them, so I can (temporarily) add them to my ignore list.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I've not seen an avatar that would spoil anything more substantial than that Junko exists.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I'm not sure that there are all that many. I would not worry about it.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Most of the people who followed the original thread made a deliberate effort to avoid spoiling any plot details with their avatars.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I've not seen an avatar that would spoil anything more substantial than that Junko exists.

Basically this. There are users with avatars of the characters but I don't think I've seen any with spoilers in them. You're safe.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Most spoilery is what, super saiyan Taka? I don't think anyone has an avatar with "It's me, Monobear" text or equivalent level spoilers. Unlike, say, rpg.net where a moderator has a "who's Monobear" level avatar.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

There was a poster who had an avatar that spoiled the mastermind, but I haven't seen it for a long time - they may have changed their avatar by now.

Also, most of the avatars from the old thread came when Orenronen took a break during chapter 3, and we are after that point.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Feb 7, 2016

Sakako
Dec 31, 2013
I wasn't around for the last DR LP, but it's one of my favourite Playstation handheld games. Keep it up FP!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I don't understand what's happening.

I don't know what started it...

It's all over...

And with that I opened my eyes. I didn't know how long it had been.

: G...gh... Oww...

Apparently, something hit me, and I lost consciousness. That's all I understood. The dull, throbbing pain in my head proved that much at least.

An empty bookshelf... Huh? Empty...?

: Gone... It's all gone!

The yearbooks...the student registry...and...even the note that had fallen on the floor. It's all...gone?

: What does this mean...?

But my brain refused to do any more work. The insistent pain in my head began to spread across the rest of my body.

: F-For now... I should go back to my room... Get some rest...

My body was heavy with pain, my mind heavy with thought. I dragged myself back toward my room.

Somehow, I made it back to the 1st floor of the school.

: Gh... Nng...

The farther I walked, the more I felt... Things are getting blurry... Can't see...in front of me...

I couldn't stop myself from collapsing right there. And after that...

"..."

: Hm...?

"..."

As if from a vast distance, I heard a sound...

"..."

It was faint, but undeniable...

"..."

: That sound... It's coming from...the gym...?

As I desperately hauled my shaky frame toward the gym the sound for stronger and stronger.

*KRAK* *DGAH*

*GAGUNK* *BAGYAH*

What's going on...? It can't be nothing... Here...in the gym...?

I didn't make a sound as I opened the door to the gym... The sounds coming from inside, meanwhile, only intensified that much more.

*Kacha! Bakyu!*

*Hagagya! Hiya! Paching!*

*Bakya! Dadadun! Shashashasha!*

Before me there raged a battle beyond anything humanly possible. No...one side's not human, that's for sure. But... Regardless, I couldn't stop staring. I forgot to move, or even breathe...

(Conversation)

: Why you...! What do you think you're doing?
: I asked you a question! What's the meaning of this? How dare you defy me...? This wasn't part of the deal!

The deal...?

: I've made a decision... I will no longer retreat, no longer compromise, no longer regret... I've made my decision! I'm going... to resist you!
: Hmm... Okay. But...you do realize what will happen if you go through with this, right? You haven't forgotten, have you? What I'm holding hostage...?
: ...!?

... What am I looking at...? What am I hearing...? A hostage?

Then...could it be...? The mastermind's spy is...

FPzero fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Aug 19, 2016

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Short one today but I felt like Makoto getting beaned with a nightstick was too good a cliffhanger to pass up.

Just wanted to give a quick update on the LP. I'm actually getting a little sick right now and while it's nothing serious I haven't felt like doing the next recordings for Chapter 4 because of it. I think that's okay though because we've officially reached the halfway point of the game now. I figured I'll take a few days off from working on the LP to get better and not feel pressured to record the next parts while ill. The start of Chapter 4 will probably go up around the end of this week and then we'll be back to our normal schedule. I'd like to keep it moving at a decent pace so that we don't end up with another Trial 2 situation where I stretched it out over the course of a whole month.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for the recent words of encouragement. Seeing the reactions from people who haven't seen the game before is the best part of doing this LP for me. If you're desperate for more LP by me though, I am doing a VLP of Metroid Prime with Faerie Fortune right now. That will keep updating because all of those episodes are pre-recorded. Quite a different style of LP and game genre but hey, we're having fun.

Shameless self-plug now out of the way, look forward to Chapter 4 starting later this week, probably Friday.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

FPzero posted:

Short one today but I felt like Makoto getting beaned with a nightstick was too good a cliffhanger to pass up.

It really is.

Also, don't worry about us and take some time to get yourself feeling better. The LPer's health is always more important than the LP.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Truly there is no better cliffhanger than Monoluchador. Though, one does have to wonder how their hair fits in that mask.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Feel better soon!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Truly there is no better cliffhanger than Monoluchador. Though, one does have to wonder how their hair fits in that mask.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.

You kind of answered yourself there. Luchador tricks/magic, naturally.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

BlazeEmblem posted:

There was a poster who had an avatar that spoiled the mastermind, but I haven't seen it for a long time - they may have changed their avatar by now.

Actually that person (if we're talking about the same one,) spoiled it for me by talking about his avatar in another thread. Before that I didn't know where it was from. I was not too happy about it. Not going to say what his username is though, so other may stay unspoiled.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Feb 8, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Get well soon, FP! I find it kind of weirdly funny that both people involved in the Metroid Prime LP are under the weather in some form or another and yet of 3 LPs between you that's the one progressing fine.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
I hope you start feeling better! You've introduced a lot of people to a very cool game.

...And to keep clogging this thread up with more discussion about the old one, SPOILERS: The video for chapter five, where Makoto is about to be executed, is taken down by a copyright strike, on both the lparchive and the archived thread. Can anyone direct me to a working one? Keep in mind I haven't seen past just before that video.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.

Zakrelo posted:

I hope you start feeling better! You've introduced a lot of people to a very cool game.

...And to keep clogging this thread up with more discussion about the old one, SPOILERS: The video for chapter five, where Makoto is about to be executed, is taken down by a copyright strike, on both the lparchive and the archived thread. Can anyone direct me to a working one? Keep in mind I haven't seen past just before that video.

Here is the video you requested in your spoiler, in Polsy form so you don't get youtube suggestion spoilers.

People who haven't played - be aware, this spoiler is a big deal - just posting it to prevent other people doing so, and because Zakrelo doesn't have PMs.

Kloro fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Feb 8, 2016

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

If you can add extra emphasis on that or post the video link after you give the warning, that would help people from accidentally clicking it. Or better yet, if you both have PMs, send the link that way because yeah, that's a pretty darn big spoiler that I wouldn't want people accidentally clicking.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
Hid it behind a spoiler to try and make it a bit more obvious.

Thanks for a great LP so far, by the way. I don't play hand-held games, so my sole exposure to this previously had been Orenren's LP. It's interesting to see how it was ported/localised.

Are you planning to do the sequel, or are you not looking that far ahead?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I suppose it's as good a time as any to talk about LPs of the sequels.

The short answer is yes, I'd like to LP Danganronpa 2 when this is over. Of the three games in the series so far it is my favorite one and as I LP this game I'm already thinking of how I'd LP the second one. The longer answer is that doing it obviously depends on what's going on in my life in about 4-6 months especially since come August/September I'll should be successfully back in a four-year university and finally making progress towards a degree. Additionally, since Oren's LP of DR2 was ended prematurely when it was announced the games were being localized, there hasn't been an actual completed LP of the game on the forums. I know at least a few people here and some of my friends as well still don't know what happens in the second half of the game and I'd like to indulge them. Not to mention, I considered just doing an LP of DR2 but I felt like requiring everyone to go back and read another LP just to start reading mine seemed like a poor idea. That and I figured that since there was now an official localization, it wouldn't hurt to repay a visit to the first game before doing anything with the sequel.

As for Ultra Despair Girls, I refuse to do an LP of it. I own the game but really disliked it. First off, it would have to be a VLP. Second, it's boring as hell a lot of the time just as a game separated from its story elements. Thirdly, it has a really, really lovely fanservice section in it (you know the one if you've played it) that is mandatory to progress that nearly made me quit the game that I don't want and probably should not record and put up online. And lastly, the story of the game is mostly inconsequential so far. The anime of Danganronpa 3 may draw upon it in the future but overall I found it to be a really weak entry in the series that only explained a few mostly non-critical pieces of the series backstory. If I were to do anything with it, I think I would do a small "Here is the entire game in an update or two" SSLP attached to the end of any eventual DR2 LP I do just so that the basic storyline gets recorded.

But back to this LP. I can barely believe it but I counted up my updates so far. We're halfway through the game at this point and I've already posted over 80 updates. That's insane! This is such a long game! I predict the second half will take about that many updates too, so even if I put out one update a day for 80 more updates we're still looking at finishing the LP around June. Obviously this won't happen so yeah, expect this one to go until the mid-summer, then I'll gauge if doing the DR2 LP seems feasible or not.

Sorry, I like to ramble when I'm on a topic. This is why I try and keep my narrator interjections to a minimum during the LP. Glad everyone's enjoying it so far.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

FPzero posted:

Thirdly, it has a really, really lovely fanservice section in it (you know the one if you've played it) that is mandatory to progress that nearly made me quit the game that I don't want and probably should not record and put up online.

Truly the most jarring :japan: moment I've ever seen in a video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Half the reason why I'm following this LP is because the I'm hoping that you'll go on to LP the second game. I don't know what happened after the other LP ended.

• Locked thread