Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

imgay (2): Kashuno, King Burgundy, Section 31, Kashuno
Hal Incandenza (2): imgay, TMMadman
Section 31 (1): fiery_valkyrie
TMMadman (1): Kashuno
SirSamVimes (1): Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, SirSamVimes, VivaNova

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 24th, 2015 at 3 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 42 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello ladies

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Can you elaborate on this?

I just got a feeling. I will have to try and reread and build an actual case, but I don't know what I was thinking about this morning.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

In my experience imgay does tend to post more seriously when interested in the game. He was actually trying in Fury Roadfia. The fact that he is adamant leads me to agree he is soft claiming something. He could be just lying, but a 1 for 1 trade would just be stupid.

##vote hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I wish I could vote SSV even harder now

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Since no one else is interested in voting Section 31 with me

##vote SSV

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

SirSamVimes posted:

In my experience imgay does tend to post more seriously when interested in the game. He was actually trying in Fury Roadfia. The fact that he is adamant leads me to agree he is soft claiming something. He could be just lying, but a 1 for 1 trade would just be stupid.

##vote hal

So you think Hal is scum because??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

At least loving own your vote, don't justify it pretending imgay is actually claiming something.

vote SSV people

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Since no one else is interested in voting Section 31 with me

##vote SSV

I was interested! and was just about to add that

Section 31 posted:

There's the possibility that either the vigilante and mafia scum got roleblocked or the target was protected, assuming both attempted to strike at N1.

1. I used to love posting poo poo like this when I rolled scum, just saying.

2. More importantly, this post seemed like a stretch D2. Now with the events of N2, we see that he was most likely correct. I feel like that's odd?!

SSV is a good vote too tho.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So you think Hal is scum because??

Cause proven town person imgay said he was duh.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I just got a feeling. I will have to try and reread and build an actual case, but I don't know what I was thinking about this morning.

I don't like this post.

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote hal

I also don't like this post despite the Hal vote.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

I don't like this post.

I also don't like this post despite the Hal vote.

I would be happy voting SSV or Kash today.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

SSV-

It is far from obvious that imgay is claiming cop.

but if you think he is, then you need to consider what I said here:

VivaNova posted:

Considering such a scenario... i'd say scum is in a pretty comfy position. imgay is likely going down eventually. Might as well take Hal down first.
about the benefits of scum imgay claiming a result on Hal.

which, I noticed, TMM also didn't respond too.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I would be happy voting SSV or Kash today.

Same. I'd probably go Kash first because I don't trust Hal right now, so I can't trust his SSV vote. But that wouldn't stop me from voting him in the end.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Would lynch Hal or Asiina imo.

Hal, what is your case on me? I thought I remembered there being more to it but when I looked back over your posts your problems with me were thinking that it's good that imgay is starting to post seriously and thinking I know something about night kills, then you started saying my posting is poo poo and voted me.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

VivaNova posted:

SSV-

That doesn't really work because the focus on imgay had actually lost a fair amount of traction so he could have survived longer yet.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

VivaNova posted:

SSV-

I thought I did here:

TMMadman posted:

Maybe I am overestimating imgay and his play, but I don't think so. Imgay is a notoriously bad poster, but that doesn't always mean scum.

His shitposting could easily be a cover to protect his role until he could get some good information.

But I do agree that he should come in and explain himself a bit more.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

Would lynch Asiina imo.

Rude.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

SSV and TMM, you both said that there would be no benefit to scum imgay claiming cop cause then we'd kill him tomorrow and it'd be a 1:1 trade.

I am asserting that presumably scum are in a pretty comfy spot if no scum die D1-D3. I can easily accept that they might deem it totally worth to have a heavily suspected scum guarantee them one more mislych before he goes down D4. Plus, I'll add that it doesn't even feel like a given that we'd lynch imgay D4 if we mislynch Hal today!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

VivaNova posted:

SSV and TMM, you both said that there would be no benefit to scum imgay claiming cop cause then we'd kill him tomorrow and it'd be a 1:1 trade.

I am asserting that presumably scum are in a pretty comfy spot if no scum die D1-D3. I can easily accept that they might deem it totally worth to have a heavily suspected scum guarantee them one more mislych before he goes down D4. Plus, I'll add that it doesn't even feel like a given that we'd lynch imgay D4 if we mislynch Hal today!

I understand all that but it is making a big assumption that imgay is scum. He is a notorious shitposter and he often turns up as town. His shitposting is not indicative of his alignment. We probably should have lynched him yesterday regardless of his alignment but instead people jumped on garth.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, we don't know if he is hinting at being a cop. He could be a tracker who followed Hal to a kill.

At this point it would be nice if he came in and full claimed.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

That doesn't really work because the focus on imgay had actually lost a fair amount of traction so he could have survived longer yet.

Sam, are you voting Hal because you believe imgay made a cop softclaim? Are there any other reasons you think Hal is scum?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I understand all that but it is making a big assumption that imgay is scum.

You were the one who brought up the 1:1 argument initially. I am pointing out why your reasoning seems flawed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Actually, given this giant mess, I'm gonna go back to Kash.

##vote Kash

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

VivaNova posted:

You were the one who brought up the 1:1 argument initially. I am pointing out why your reasoning seems flawed.

That's fair. I'll just move on for now and hopefully we'll learn more with the flips.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The part where people keep ignoring imgay when he lays low and doesn't post for awhile is really silly.

I still think that's the right choice short of him coming into the thread and being awesome suddenly.

I will switch to ssv or section if you folks won't get on board. Phone posting. But should manage to be hereish till deadline.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Sam, are you voting Hal because you believe imgay made a cop softclaim? Are there any other reasons you think Hal is scum?

Partially the softclaim, partially the fact that Hal's case on me is confusing and makes no sense at all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Getting back on my original train ##imgay

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

Partially the softclaim, partially the fact that Hal's case on me is confusing and makes no sense at all.

Can you explain a bit further why him making a confusing case would make him scum?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMM used to be my bff but now he seems sorta sketch. qq

##vote imgay

Will move vote.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Scum have an incentive to get a non-scum player lynched.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm willing to hammer but not until like 10 til the hour.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

not a thing!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Getting back on my original train ##imgay

This isn't a vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I'm willing to hammer but not until like 10 til the hour.

You don't know how much it's killing me not to hammer!

I'd rather it be SSV but I'm totally fine with imgay since he's a pain and it will clear me from stupid suspicion

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

SSV, did you forget Asiina was dead or did you mean to write someone else?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'd rather Kash or SSV, but I will vote imgay.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I would still do SSV. Viva what do you think of SSV?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'd rather Kash or SSV, but I will vote imgay.

I'm thinking I should switch to SSV but waiting for him to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

VivaNova posted:

SSV, did you forget Asiina was dead or did you mean to write someone else?

As much as I'd like to say "oops I meant someone else", this is just a case of me posting within half an hour of waking up.

• Locked thread