Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to play, according to this D&D alignment chart of Doctor Who's, Jon Pertwee is lawful neutral so I would like to be that please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Lawful neutral thanks.

you fucker!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My only experience with this universe is trying to play planescape:torment while tripping so I'm open to any suggestions with where to start wrt books cause I haven't read anything in a while and I also really like getting into mafia flavour

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ya it was really horrifying and confusing and I barely achieved anything so it felt like a real thorough microcosm of the trip and existence in general

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean this in a very positive way of course

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna say that chaotic neutral is the lamest alignment but I'm pretty sure lawful neutral is its main competition so I'll just shut my mouth

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wow my flavour is.... brutal

Confirmed!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I trust the buttsignal

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not really but im glad I got to say that

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

garthoneeye posted:

Hi all!

Confirming vanilla town true neutral.

How do you know you are town

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not the cummiest person here and you know it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have a town win condition but no specific alignment in my pm, no

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lotta dodgy poo poo goon on here guys but vines is the dodgiest. Extremely superficial, no real scum reads of his own, contributed nothing before the lumpenkrieg and now seems happy to cheerleader without bothering to apply any pressure

##vote vimes

Out of the lumpen targets I don't mind nova, feels very forced and overly self conscious to me, but why aren't we considering lumpen? Miller claim is bad, and we need to take care of it eventually. Hassling lurkers d1 is cool and proactive but I think if we let ourselves be dragged around by a dude we can't even confirm as town, that's gonna get really messy.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Can we consider doing lumpen tomorrow? I respect the urge to whip lurkers into contributing, but I think leaving a claimed miller live past the early game is way too risky

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't intend on letting Lumpen yank town around all game. I still haven't forgotten your play in HotSfia. :argh:

That's EXACTLY the kind of poo poo I am trying to avoid here tbh

Humour me, who is scum from yr bones right now vimes? Take some time, give the thread another read, and tell me who you honestly think is scum

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Can I get some other thoughts and opinions on letting lumpen die vs letting him live please?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When I say 'other' opinions I obviously mean 'the ones I want to hear'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hi Hal!

How are you?

Do you think vimes or nova is scummier?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There can be a third scummier person as well but I mean just as a place to start you off

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

imgay posted:

I ran to and from my basement 12 times during this post

woah that doesn't seem like a lot gosh

unless you are lying about your roleclaim

i want everyone to keep in mind imgay might not really be a sonic for a second here

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
its a crazy fuckin theory but just keep it in mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to be asleep during deadline but vimes is fine. I don't really get why me being suss on lumpen makes me scummy but w/e

I don't have any serious vibes about who's a bad lynch and if there's an actual concerted scum push on anyone in particular right now so I'm pretty flexible on who we lynch but if I had to pick a backup suspect id say kash. He's inscrutable as gently caress this game and I'm used to him arcing up at early minor pressure, and he's usually a bit more aggressively towny when he's town. I even kinda prefer kash over vimes cause off the top of my head I can't remember what I thought was scummy about vimes earlier today but I can think of a couple of things that ping me about kash right now off the cuff.

If anyone else feels kash enough to switch and stay there lemme know but otherwise I'll stay on vimes when I go to sleep

• Locked thread