Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Keen to play if this is happening and you don't mind me phone posting for the first day

Lawful good

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Good morning

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Not sure how I feel about lumpens miller claim, would be perfect cover and excuse for scum. On the other hand brings undue attention if he is cum.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

gently caress

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hehehe cum

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Sorry just woke up, reading thread now.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Lumpen posted:

##Vote Tommunist
Oh suddenly something changed and now Tommunist is Scum right now I will tell you if this ever changes.

:lumpen:VOTE TOMMUNIST RIGHT NOW:lumpen:

My only ~serious~ post in this thread was a really non committal look at your super early posting. You'd also heavily attacked vivaNova until Uranus brought me up again.

I can get king burgundy and samvimes voting for me because they want e to talk, boy you've provided absolutely no reasoning what so ever [uranus] so I guess the question is: what makes me so scummy in your eyes?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Lumpen posted:

What do you think makes you look so Scummy in my eyes?

I'm going to say the attention piled on you then the lurking but I think the lurking at least can be put down to ~time zones~

I'm going to have to do another read of the thread but kashuno seems really scummy in my eyes. He's voted for 4 different people in this day phase alone, and at least half of them feel super bandwagony. ( I get how this could be misconstrued as salty because he voted for me).

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm gonna and expand but phone posting is hard

Kashuno posted:

##vote imgay

See you d2.

Kashuno posted:

I'm convinced

##vote vivanova

Are both contentless even if the imgay vote can be seen in the context of a joke.

Kashuno posted:

Annnd after a reread it's gonna be ##vote Keane

This is a classic misdirection post. I did address the earlier topic. He made a joke post, vimes commented an alignment, Keane called it rolefishy. I asked if his D&D alignment and his role were tightly related. Mine could be interpreted as related, but I didn't see it that way. He continued to call it rolefishy. It was a simple question and he was really cagey about answering it.

Has content, and he gives reasoning for why he's voting the way he's voting but then as soon as the wind changes in my direction:

Kashuno posted:

##vote tommunist

Changes vote to me.

This seems weird, would you like to comment on it Kashuno?

No one else really stands out to me the way kashuno does, I can see and believe lumpens actions in the context of engaging and drawing out lurkers, imgays just posting sonic stuff, and no one else has really super caught my attention.

I guess I can get down with a pressure vote to get Hal to say something ##vote Hal

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I have a town win condition but no specific alignment in my pm, no
Also seems a bit weird, if it isn't GM error.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Not really.

Plus it was like 3 posts after a guy called Lumpen cum.

To be fair it was a typo

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote kashuno because Hal's posting and ~reasons~ provided before

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I had a vote on Hal because I was waiting on a response from kashuno and Hal hadn't posted. Now that hals posted it seems the opportune time to switch it to kash who I had made a case against (even if he hasn't responded to my posts).

I don't get how that's the same as making a case, voting for the person you'd made the case against, then switching at the first chance.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Think of it as a bit more pressure to get kash to respond (he's probs asleep and that's why he hasn't responded though)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I mean if you wanted to call Kash out for something, then call him out for the weak case against Keane. But instead you are focused on the fact that he moved on from his case when people were calling him out for making a bad case. In the very next post after Kash made his case, Lumpen explained why he was doing what he was doing and the very next Lumpen call out is you, so switching to pressure you feels ok to me and he hasn't really posted here since his vote on you. Do you think he should have kept pushing his case against Keane? Do you think Keane is scum?

I mean I guess part of it is the keane vote and then ditch, but I was pointing out it was part of something bigger where he'D switched votes a few times, and the only one where he'd presented any reasoning was keane. I'm not sure if he should have kept pushing but the sudden drop and then vote for me with no reasoning is weird to me.

No idea if keane is scum, I'd agree the argument against him was weak thought.

TMMadman posted:

I get that you want to pressure him to answer you, so I don't really have a problem with you moving your vote. I just disagree with the reasons for your vote. If you had made that case against Kash and voted for him before Lumpen called out Hal, would you have switched your vote?

I mean I'm pretty sure I made he case before the Hal posting, so guess you're more referring the vote.

I mean if kash had given me good reasoning as to why he did what he did I'm sure I would have switched. But there's been nothing out of him. I guess I would haves kept my vote where it is given a continued silence.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Ugh I thought I posted more then that but I guess I've doubled my posts in 2 years of having an account so w/e. I'm gonna go passout but try on before night I guess (zzzz 7am)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Before I go kash do u wanna comment on my accusations 2 pages ago idm ## unvote If it makes u more open to talking

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Good morning, what's the go here.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote MCED

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

he's already been :redhammer:ed, we're just waiting for mithross to flip him and close the thread.

Just wanted to be there

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I need to re-read the thread badly, but I think that killing uranus is a purely distraction play by the mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

:ghost: woOoOOOoOOo :ghost:

• Locked thread