Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

I got the beta. Versus BBA chaos edition, BB2 is a lot prettier and more characterful, has a more intuitive UI and in my opinion plays a bit smoother. So far I like it and have no desire to go back, assuming the full set of teams get released in due course. And I'm looking forward to playing around with the Brettonians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

So, the game is out now. How do I play with goons? Do we have a league?

I too would like to know this, having a lot more fun with BB2 than I did with BB1. The improved animations make a big difference I think.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

The Cyanide communication about opening up both teams absolutely reeks of making a virtue of necessity but why fight it? It's an extra race for free, and the added animations and prettiness in this version obviously cost them money to make.

• Locked thread