Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
ok im in now where i do pledge my 700 dollars for a pair of cat ears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Any really good vampire game should be about classy vamps popping off bon mots on each other while relaxing in an exclusive club.

This isn't going to happen.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

That's assuming they're going all the way with trying to replicate what CCP had planned.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Unguided posted:

It's weird how CCP bought White Wolf, did fuckall with the IP during the years of the Twilight vampire craze, then just sold it.

They tried though. They tried to make an mmo and another game but ran into all sorts of conceptual problems and production delays and eventually just canceled it all.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

randombattle posted:

They tried though. They tried to make an mmo and another game but ran into all sorts of conceptual problems and production delays and eventually just canceled it all.

They tried. But the management at CCP is apparently so pants on head retarded that they sabotaged any effort to get a product out. There was a really good article explaining just how hosed the process was somewhere online.

At least this game has an actual product they appear to be developing so far. That puts it ahead of most kickstarters (Go look at the That Which Sleeps thread.) by default.

Merope
Apr 19, 2010

Smurf it up
An indie MMO sounds awful to me, but I was so disappointed when CCP cancelled WoD that I can't help but hope this might be decent.

Uziduke posted:

Why cant we have a company out of Bucharest make a vampire MMO, maybe it will be good.

:) Instead of vampire games we've been busy making vampire food: http://www.medicaldaily.com/new-artificial-blood-made-transylvania-could-lead-instant-blood-doctors-mix-water-261580

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

• Locked thread