Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grave Deadline
Nov 23, 2010
Bad person who ended up being a customer.

During a flight, before the plane leveled off, this guy violently throws his seat back and the metal armrests backs jam into my knees. I rub my lanky appendages and the people sitting on either side of me gasped a little--it turned out that they were friends or relatives of the family sitting in front of us. Getting whapped was partially my fault but the guy seemed like a douche and, over the course of the flight, I grew an irrational hatred for him and his whiny, pudgy kid. As we slowly made our way down the aisle getting off of the plane, my eyes burned holes in the back of his bald head and scaly neck.

A week or so later, I'm cleaning the outside of a glass door in the front of the Panera Bread style restaurant I was working at. A party of 5 comes to the door and I hold it open for them. As they walk in and the glass door closes behind them, I notice this guy's dry lakebed looking neck, and know instantly that it was the same people the flight. Same guy, wife, fat kid, and the couple that sat next to me. The restaurant was slow so I was able to jog inside to the register and take their order. With a big grin I asked, "Did you guys take a flight here from Atlanta recently?" It took them a second to remember, because it was a connecting flight from Florida, but the bald guy says they did and asked how I knew. Then, the couple who were sitting next to me both recognize me and they excitedly agree "This is the kid whose knees you hit with your seat." Bald guy breaks eye contact with me and goes, "Great, now he's going to spit in my food." He gives a weak "sorry," they order, and he throws a dollar in the tip jar without making eye contact again. It felt pretty great making him mildly uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread