Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

khwarezm posted:

So is this game good or what?

It'll still be relevant in 800 years when teenagers use it to practice parking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Stanko-Prussian posted:

I like Diamond Frogs but i'm having a hell of a time finding an amphibian-based spin on Outer Heaven/Mother Base

Frogstar?

If you want to run with a Hitchhikers reference.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

Would I regret it if I doubled down on my regret purchase by picking up a T16000?

I haven't played ED for a long while but I recall trying to fly with a mouse as a terrible experience, one that I hope will be alleviated with a joystick.

Something I haven't owned since I played Privateer 2 probably.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

K8.0 posted:

If you want an easy way to make money and raise your trade rank (and earn some faction rank as well), go mining when you aren't really trying to play. Once you get the hang of it you can easily make a few million an hour while only half paying attention with a sports event or something on your second monitor. It's surprisingly addictive.

I have been mining the pristine belt at Njikan 4 and selling a few systems over at Marojini. In fairly short order I bumped up to an Asp Explorer and I'm pondering which direction to go with the 20 million I've picked up while drinking wine and watching netflix.

It's easy money and a nice way to pick up on how to move around the game.

• Locked thread