Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
what would happen if batman fought ikea founder, ingvar kamprad, and won. followed by the death of mr kamprad himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Batman doesn't kill.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Miss Psychosis posted:

Batman doesn't kill.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
but what if he did, even by accident

Matey

eat food

i'm not sure

Miss Psychosis

alfred... posted:

He wouldn't do that Alfred. He's Batman.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
ok.. but what if ingvar kamprad killed batman..

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
thats right..the ole switcheroo

bog pixie

Batman is the owner of IKEA already

Miss Psychosis

I don't think someone so honourable as to run IKEA would kill Batman. Batmans a hero.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
hmmm.. what if.. it was batman vs superman.. but they were shopping at ikea instead of fighting....

Miss Psychosis

They'd make a beautiful couple.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
they both want the best deals.. and they are using their superhero abilities to get them

Miss Psychosis

They kiss passionately before deciding on the right plates to buy for Thanksgiving with family.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Miss Psychosis posted:

They'd make a beautiful couple.

yes i think so too

Miss Psychosis

Batman: These are Pyrex.

Superman: I can melt those.

Batman: These are China.

Superman: Enemies of mine.

Batman: You're so hard to shop for babe.

Matey

eat food

Miss Psychosis posted:

bacalou

what if ingvar gave batman and superman some meatballs

bacalou

batman and superman: these are delicious

ingvar: just like the ones eating them

superman: thanks for not making a ball joke

batman: oh we should invite him for dinner. we're making canapes

Miss Psychosis

bacalou posted:

batman and superman: these are delicious

ingvar: just like the ones eating them

superman: thanks for not making a ball joke

batman: oh we should invite him for dinner. we're making canapes

bacalou

batman and superman will use any excuse to go 'hog-wild' (superman's word for it) on tapas for dinner

bacalou

imagine what sort of tapas you could have when you are part of a power couple involving a billionaire and a man who can fly anywhere on earth in under a minute

Miss Psychosis

Batman: Let's go to spain.

Superman: Sure hon. Just hold tight and we'll take off.

bacalou

i'm not even gay and i am attracted to the idea of the exotic and luxurious tapas with batman, superman, and ingvar kamprad, founder of ikea

Miss Psychosis

bacalou posted:

i'm not even gay and i am attracted to the idea of the exotic and luxurious tapas with batman, superman, and ingvar kamprad, founder of ikea

bacalou

i wonder if superman's diet affects his powers like if he convinces batman to go to heart attack grill and batman is all god THERE ARE NO VEGAN OPTIONS

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bacalou posted:

if only...

bacalou

humblebrag as a social phenomenon ceases to exist in 2015 when a pizza delivery boy from manhattan instagrams a series of pictures from his spontaneous invitation to a private party comprising of batman, superman, and ingvar kamprad to which he delivered pizza. two weeks later, extensive study of the photographs reveals batman's extensive collection in the walk-in shower and he is branded as a size queen. rumors about superman's girth increase exponentially along with ikea's stockprice

Miss Psychosis

Batman: I just wish you consider my feelings for once.

Ingvar: Maybe I should leave....

Superman: No. Stay. I want Batman to say this in front of someone, maybe he'll think about his words for once, and how much they hurt.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Alfred I would think you would be more gracious to batman for employing you for all these years

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
batman and superman laughing together as they try to pronounce the names of ikea products. they are a cultured couple.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Miss Psychosis posted:

Batman: I just wish you consider my feelings for once.

Ingvar: Maybe I should leave....

Superman: No. Stay. I want Batman to say this in front of someone, maybe he'll think about his words for once, and how much they hurt.

alnilam

Miss Psychosis posted:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
batman kills all the time

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Superman: My God, Batman! Why!?!?

Archer: What the gently caress am I doing in this skit?

Batman: I had to do it! I had to see if I could!

Archer: Jesus Christ, how the hell did you fit everything in there so perfectly? Not even Woodhouse could pack a suitcase like that!

Wonder Woman: Wow, what's your secret Bru- I mean, BAT Man? Ingvar fits perfectly in that luggage!

Superman: So no one else finds this kinda... hosed up?!?!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
batman keeps trying to use to grappling hook to do cool swings & acrobatics around the ikea office but all the furniture breaks on contact

----------------

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

alfred... posted:

batman doesnt make mistakes.. u should know ur his butler

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Batman drags Superman to the IKEA to pick out new table and glassware. Batman carefully inspects a water pitcher simulating a Klein bottle. Superman taps his foot fast and strong enough to be heard from the second story. He flew them all the way to IKEA headquarters to consult with ingvar. for this. bottles. "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, Bruce. it doesn't take me ten minutes to look at a plate that is totally flat and square."

Batman smirks, he's the brains in this duo. "I'm well aware of your speed, babe."

fuming, Superman uses his Super Mutter power. "I could reduce you to ash, you know. In an instant. But I love you so much..."

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Qwerinty posted:

Batman drags Superman to the IKEA to pick out new table and glassware. Batman carefully inspects a water pitcher simulating a Klein bottle. Superman taps his foot fast and strong enough to be heard from the second story. He flew them all the way to IKEA headquarters to consult with ingvar. for this. bottles. "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, Bruce. it doesn't take me ten minutes to look at a plate that is totally flat and square."

Batman smirks, he's the brains in this duo. "I'm well aware of your speed, babe."

fuming, Superman uses his Super Mutter power. "I could reduce you to ash, you know. In an instant. But I love you so much..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

• Locked thread