Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I didn't get any references in that episode. I'm not american so that's possibly why. Still Randy hungover was pretty funny I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I have to say I'm not a big fan of the whole season story arc thing. It feels like they now have to bring things from the older episodes which then dilutes whatever new stuff is in each episode, like they're painting themselves into a corner due to the way the show is made. I doubt they had the whole arc planned out beforehand and since they come up with a new idea each week I feel them having to force it into the continuity weakens the show.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I didn't enjoy that episode and I'm enjoying this season less and less. Okay, that's how I felt about it. Back to the rape discussion in the loving South Park thread.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yeah, the first two seasons are now a pretty tough watch, honestly. The show becomes what it was supposed to be somewhere around the third season even though there are some crap episodes there too. I'd even go so far as to say that if you're going for a rewatch, just straight-up start with the fourth season, you won't miss out on all that much.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

First genuinely funny episode of the season for me, and even so it felt a bit hampered by the continuity but not nearly as bad as the previous episodes. Trey's Japanese voice is hilarious and the karaoke at the end was amazing.

• Locked thread