Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
[img]
https://hartland.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/carwire.jpg[/img]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

sick dude

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My apartment has 2 assigned parking spots but they are like, one in front of the other, and its super annoying cause I leave before my roommate does in the morning but also get home before him so we have to like switch places once he gets home or i have to wake him up all early to move in the morning its hella annoying

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

I wake up like that sometimes

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

GTA VI lookin good

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
optionally: hey man, nice spot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bokito posted:

I wake up like that sometimes

Suspended between two poles?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

My apartment has 2 assigned parking spots but they are like, one in front of the other, and its super annoying cause I leave before my roommate does in the morning but also get home before him so we have to like switch places once he gets home or i have to wake him up all early to move in the morning its hella annoying

my apartment the landlord oversold the parking and it's completely full if I'm not in by like 8pm every night :mad:

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Nooner posted:

Why not just switch cars?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Suspended between two poles?

BDSM fan with Eastern Europe fetish. :shrug:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
https://www.google.com/search?q=tru...n+swimming+pool

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sir you cant park here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txddEOjMLrk

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

From the unaired episode of Breaking Bad where Walt acquires super strength

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

i hope one of them gets shot for putting a sticker on someones car.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Romes128 posted:

i hope one of them gets shot for putting a sticker on someones car.

ive seen various guns and a live hand grenade pulled on them

they put a sticker on hand grenade guy's car anyway because lol whats he gonna do blow up himself and his car

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZbRL8EMEI

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Doing God's work.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

A misanthrope posted:

this how i park

Same

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

The Goatfather posted:

ive seen various guns and a live hand grenade pulled on them

they put a sticker on hand grenade guy's car anyway because lol whats he gonna do blow up himself and his car

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I've seen these videos a couple times but I don't really understand the context. Like if it's illegal to stop/park where those guys are stopping/parking then wouldn't they just get tickets or towed or whatever? Why do they need vigilantes to deal with this issue?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

corpuscollossus posted:

Why not just switch cars?

lmao yeah, right, like im going to be seen driving his shitbox honda while he gets to cruise around in The Ultimate Driving Machine? :jerkbag:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

I've seen these videos a couple times but I don't really understand the context. Like if it's illegal to stop/park where those guys are stopping/parking then wouldn't they just get tickets or towed or whatever? Why do they need vigilantes to deal with this issue?

there aren't police in russia

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Blue Train posted:

there aren't police in russia

I saw some in that video!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

I saw some in that video!

those are circus bears

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sokrateez posted:

It was a parent taking their kids to school, took a shortcut through a parking lot and whoops there's a guard post! It was in Brampton, so your stereotypes are likely true

What is Brampton?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah, why don't they just trust the Russian authorities to deal properly with law-breaking?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

What is Brampton?

using my knowledge of Canada and gbs racism, I'm guessing a city with a large Asian population

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, why don't they just trust the Russian authorities to deal properly with law-breaking?
Tickets and impounds are such a good revenue stream for us cops though, idgi

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

iirc theres' some nationalist pro-putin youth group behind them.

the recent ones all seem to be people blocking traffic but the old ones are all people driving down the sidewalk to bypass traffic which is also russian as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jGNd4Deys

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Sep 15, 2015

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

The Goatfather posted:

iirc theres' some nationalist pro-putin youth group behind them

the recent ones all seem to be people blocking traffic but the old ones are all people driving down the sidewalk to bypass traffic which is also russian as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jGNd4Deys

Leave it to russia to make me consider the benefits of a for profit police force. Couple american cops would clear that issue up right away.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
these are some pretty bad parkers, but I'm still trying to figure out why OP timg'd the first picture but not the second. its like, distracting me from enjoying these pictures.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

boom boom boom posted:

What is Brampton?

I too hope to name a town that sounds like a fart.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Blue Train posted:

using my knowledge of Canada and gbs racism, I'm guessing a city with a large Asian population

Yeah south Asians

Anyway lots of pics of good park jobs ITT, keep em coming

e:

Darth123123 posted:

these are some pretty bad parkers, but I'm still trying to figure out why OP timg'd the first picture but not the second. its like, distracting me from enjoying these pictures.

oh I guess it must have done that on its own, I'm on mobile. All you have to do is click the picture to make it full size. HTH and happy browsing :)

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 15, 2015

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

this how i park

this is how i park

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

So thats how they made the first GM SAAB.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
haha what

• Locked thread