Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Head Chala is better than Rock the Dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

please kill yourself

no

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Piccolo is cool

Did he get anything to do in the Super or the new movie?

He beats up a bunch of mooks along with the other Z Fighters and then beats the toughest not-Frieza dude

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hopefully Super doesn't introduce yet another villain who can just regenerate from all wounds

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

did goku really have to figure out how to punch beerus without destroying the universe this week?

did gohan really have to figure out how to go super saiyan 2 instead of standing around going STOP ITTTTT

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jeice is australian

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the giant mr. popo is very offputting tbh

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

zelah posted:

Well ones a wealthy Japanese heir and the other is a Chinese peasant

Goku's rich now too

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Maybe Revival of F won't get adapted since it isn't necessarily important to the plot like Battle of Gods is.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Dragon Team is garbage at getting subs out on time, is there an actual good sub group for the anime at all?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

New Leaf posted:

I don't have my Kai disks for the end of the Cell Saga yet, does Gohan's SSJ2 transformation have the same soundtrack as the Japanese one with the people singing?

Gohan's SSJ2 thing is kind of lame in Kai

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Give me more Supreme Kai of Time

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

While watching episode 11 it occurs to me that the SSG aura is very similar to Golden Frieza's aura - unrefined and quick to wear out. I wonder if Frieza managed to hit upon god ki?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Vegeta was pretty useless too

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

He didn't really come out worse, he just thought it would work against Cell. The point at which he busts out Broly Form is the point at which Vegeta couldn't do poo poo either.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mordaedil posted:

:allears: Good to see that is where your brain goes to first.

I mean it's the only reason it would be grody

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Where's that guy who's making the tabletop game?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I wish we had arcades.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I think I'm done with DragonTeam because they're full of lovely ideas like calling them sage beans and Yamucha and Kuririn because THAT'S JAPANESE :supaburn:. It's not worth waiting a million weeks for "good" subs

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

no but if you call them senzu beans that's like calling them sage bean beans

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

1: What does our naming conventions have to do with anything in this context?
2: How is using the most logical spellings given the origin of the characters' names a bad thing?
3: We do that in the show too.
4: You do realize that, since "senzu" is made up of the kanji for "sage" and "bean", using "senzu bean" basically means calling it the "sage bean bean"?
5: Again, why are you talking as if ANY of this has any relevance to our removing Resurrection F? We took it down because we felt releasing the movie for free just DAYS after the movie was officially made available, both dubbed and in Japanese with subtitles, on iTunes, was crossing a border which in hindsight we really shouldn't have crossed.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I remember this tag

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Haha, I love that the three other bozos that hang around with Satan in the Cell Games are all just busy dealing with his empire now in suits

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Everyone in the theater had a good time when I went, even for the goofy as gently caress stuff with the english dub vas before the movie started

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's great how Goku is back to saving the world now anyway

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Covok posted:

I don't know how to interrupt this.

Do you have any dog residue?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yes, clearly Super is worse than GT

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when krillin dies and android 18 gets mad like this if you cry every time

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing is worth watching, everything is forbidden

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

just skipping all the serious fighting episodes

lol

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

you do realize they're not solely remaking the two movies and then ending it right

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oh my loving GOD goku pretending to get punched, land, and fly off with the tractor while still pretending to be punched

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Golden Frieza

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Squallege posted:

Guys your missing the genius idea of Champa's guy. Hear me out it's Goku. But he's EVIL! He goes super Saiyan but instead of gold or blue it's red! Because he's evil! Instead of an orange gi with blue other stuff it's grey and red. Because he's evil! Red is so cool just like Shadow the hedgehog

I love the Kaioken technique, too.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Frieza is the jock from a wealthy family and Goku is the kid who works hard and gets good grades

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm not sure what that makes Vegeta though

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Goku is a smart fighter but a dumb everything else

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I hope we get to see Vegeta actually fight in the anime instead of just deliver two punches and then Frieza runs out of juice.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RIP SSJGSSJ, say hello to SSJ Blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Astro Nut posted:

Since the idea is that, as 'paired' Earths, 6 and 7 are closer reflections of each other, I'd probably lean on got blown up and the twist is that Goku actually made good on the whole 'kill all the humans, sell the planet for profit' idea.

I would be legit be surprised if they actually did something creative with this.

Turles becomes canon

• Locked thread