Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Uh gohan is awesome and cool and he should preform fusion with future trunks and they could be future adult gotenks and it would be rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Hell no he isn't he had to fight off the subway guy to get it.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Ytlaya posted:

Hahaha, why does he grab the plane, can't he fly on his own faster than that?

People fly using their Ki by holding onto the plane he can hide his aura and escape undetected much more easily.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Enourmo posted:

e: gohan can fuse with, i dunno, tarbles or w/e his name is

tarble is really short fusion dance would be impossible. he should fuse with future trunks double the badass double the failure.

Future trunks is the only person to train for a year and come out worse off than he went in.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

zelah posted:

Goku pretending to get punched into the sky. Perfect.

The best part about this was it wasn't Satan asking Goku to fake a loss but Goku asking to get fake punched out to avoid chichi.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

which doesn't make any sense since the same should hold true for vegeta

even if vegeta couldn't sense ki he still understood the basics of it since he could shoot ki blasts and such.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Goku hides from his wife behind his youngest son.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Goku doesn't require much money for food he fishes giant fish and hunts dinosaur and has his little vegetable farm for crops. at most they need to buy like rice and seasonings.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
What's weird is i'm upset about berrus being more menacing and sadistic than he was in the movie.

Elfgames fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 15, 2015

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
instant transmission isn't really movement it's teleportation. he's not going ftl cause he's not going at all.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

SirDrone posted:

Didn't the beam end up going to space anyway after Gohan vaporized Cell? I'm just imaging a couple on a family outing on a distant planet end up getting nuked several years later.

Who the gently caress even knows how Ki interacts with physics.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Broly and cooler have the same weakness you just gotta punch harder you don't have to acend to a higher level of power you just have to punch harder than you were previously punching destroys all their defenses.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

WickedHate posted:

The buff stuff looks cooler

I do not get this at all, like normal brolly looked ok but SSJzyber huge broly looks like a literal joke

WickedHate posted:

(I'm kind of sad Toriyama invented the bishounen line)

Yeah there's never been fiction where the most powerful martial artist is actually the frail old man or the young good looking guy before DBZ

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
it could be that a slimmer human like figure is much easier to draw doing martial arts and cool poses where a monster is more or less spent after it's reveal.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

drrockso20 posted:

Even better, getting wished back to life by Goten and Trunks, getting their asses handed to them by said kids, and then spending the rest of the series adjusting to life on Earth

after they teach them the fusion dance

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

reincarnation doesn't make you the same person, ubb while reincarnated from buu is not buu.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Super saiyan is a power multiplier so if he wasn't very strong he still might night have had the power of mad gohan.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Mordaedil posted:

Super seems to imply that Chi-chi's whole attitude is sort of how she and Goku get off and she doesn't seem to mind fighting as long as he isn't around to see it. I guess you develop certain behaviors when your husband is super-fighting happy.

I just think Chi-Chi got all her tiger mom out with gohan, you're always way less strict on the second kid.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Momomo posted:

I am typically totally down for Heroes craziness but this is just TOO MUCH. Trunks wouldn't even know Goten! This is madness and I want my money back.

trunks and goten have a bond that reaches across time and space

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
gohan really shouldn't need to train with anyone, as long as he actually trains he should get better, maybe goku could give him a tip about not leaking ki everywhere but other than that he needs to just punch harder.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

reignofevil posted:

Shoulda been Frieza.

Frieza's on the other team

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
Here's hoping for adult future gotenks (fusion of adult gohan and future trunks)

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Rudoku posted:

No, we have it to thank for getting Toriyama to step in and fix Battle of Gods. That loving virus thing would've sucked.

I don't know, a virus was goku's ultimate undoing in one timeline that poo poo's pretty tense.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I would be super down for that, vegeta's subordinate, goku's brother. still wanna see nappa radditz fusion.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Manatee Cannon posted:

it's just nappa with raditz's hair

no way he titally has a bitchin rear end long mohawk and a big hulk hogan mustache

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
nah after their 4th gets knocked out berrus will argue for goku to be brought in again and he'll win i'm guessing either cabbage or chilly willy is the final fighter.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I actually think this kind of works tbh, since Beerus pretty much goes nuclear when that happens :v:

i feel that "eating loving pudding" is one use of the word loving too much and drags the flow down

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

sharktamer posted:

Vegeta doesn't seem too bothered that he's not going to see his family for three years.

it's probably pretty norml for a saiyan

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
parents fusing with their children really weirds me out.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

projecthalaxy posted:

I really liked this week's episode. It had a lot of good jokes, seeing how different the other universe's Saiyans are was cool, just great stuff. Plus, since Team Beerus is down a man and Kibito and Supreme Kai are split again, we might get Vegito as the fifth man, which would be rad.

vegeta already told trunks and goten that fusing is cheating

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
in the episode preview goku said it was some sort of technique

edit: i'm gonna guess that universe 7 is stonger and eventually universe 6 recruits them to help stop the wars

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kild posted:

He still did "technique" that Goku was unprepared for.

I think it was more goku expecting him to fight like frieza

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

Why is it every DBZ game gives me a bunch of stats, but they never include "Power Level". I mean come on!

I mean in dbz your power level is treated as the sum total of your power output so in a a normal rpg it should be equivalent to character level.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

New Leaf posted:

Real talk guys. That Piccolo/Frost fight wasn't that great. I watched it after all the hype and I was very disappointed. Seems like Piccolo might have been able to win had he, you know, FOUGHT instead of gimping himself by going in one-handed and dodging around like a lunatic the entire time.

goku told him he couldn't win

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

sharktamer posted:

Why was Piccolo even on the team?

because gohan had work.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Momomo posted:

Yeah that was real lovely of him to say. Piccolo totally could have beaten him if he didn't do exactly what Goku did and got overconfident.

goku was judging based on their straightforward strengths, piccolo would lose going toe to toe with frost, it's why he chose to do tricky poo poo instead.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
well technically the stronger guy won, he just had to cheat after getting beaten by strategy.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Momomo posted:

I kinda hope Beerus will always be stronger than Goku and Vegeta. I mean, that's obviously not gonna happen, but his whole temper thing is kinda defanged if Goku was able to put him into line.

goku could technically keep Chichi "in line" but he doesn't because that's spousal abuse and he only does that on accident. So you know the same with beerus.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
wait is that not a joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Blaze Dragon posted:

Namekians would never wish for anything big (and likely, for anything in general, being mostly selfless beings who live quiet lives), but humanity has abused the hell out of them.

well namek has a system of separating them and judging a person to give them to seekers so maybe the nameks weren't always so selfless and quiet. they did go basically extinct before the elder repopulated and after kami got sent away superman style.

• Locked thread