Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Aurora posted:

He beats up a bunch of mooks along with the other Z Fighters and then beats the toughest not-Frieza dude

I really wish that Toriyama would just create a group of enemies with different power levels to let all the heroes have a fight. It doesn't always have to be just 1 superbad.

Let Goku/Vegeta take on the top guy, but have piccolo and whoever else fight equivalent enemies elsewhere. Maybe throw a bit of plot in it that isn't [bad guy wants to blow up everything] just to keep it interesting too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

^^DBZ: Super Saiyan Densetsu, I think.

I could be wrong but I think there's also a gimmick where Vegeta ignores your commands during battle and basically does whatever the gently caress he wants, so setting up tricks like the Ginyu swap is contingent on Vegeta not murdering him first.

I loved the poo poo out of that game.

I'd love for an updated (and extended) version to be released that had a lot of variable outcomes like the ones mentioned if you abused certain mechanics with advanced knowledge of the plot.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I like how it's basically guaranteed at this point that Vegeta got Super Saiyan God and its extensions through training. It feels like a nice take that! to Goku.

I still think it would be more interesting if Vegeta obtained a non-SSJGod form instead, like some kind of SSJ3 that isn't stupid looking and only possible to maintain for short periods of time. then they can change the end of the RoF fight and have that be the 'whoa cool new transformation reveal' as he proceeds to obliterate Frieza with it.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Pyroi posted:

The Dragon God will misunderstand the wish and move Future Earth into the same timeline as Present Earth, allowing everyone to call upon the Legendary Super Saiyan Trunks at any time they need.

Maybe they're trying to blend in the 'legendary' SSJ powerup into the main storyline. Probably some silly 'insanity powerup' which Trunks now has because he realises this is all his fault.

Law Cheetah posted:

also interesting fact: the last episode seems to confirm that Black is benefiting from zenkai in some way. but why is he constantly healing

Why does he also have a big purple beam sword? I'd assume it's just part of the God Ki stuff from Zamasu and while he's not immortal, he's healing at a much faster rate. Though why Goku isn't going through SSJB 1,2,3+ with the number of holes that have been punched through him, i dunno.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

So, what's to stop Goku/Vegeta just disintegrating Zamasu like they did cell?

Or Goku just instant transmissions his immortal rear end to some far flung point of the universe before coming back to gang up on a Tankless black.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Did Trunks just turn into Broly? :psyduck:

SSJ-Insane

edit: I'm guessing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

zelah posted:

I guess they blurred it a little with Trunks going USSJ with cell, but now if they were to do something with Broly it would probably cause confusion about how Trunks and him are connected.

Not if they just use this as a means of explaining away the "legendary" part.

Maybe something along the lines of Broly not actually being legendary, just completely loving nuts. Like, we've seen that getting angry makes them stronger (Goku even showed that off in this episode), so maybe just completely and utterly snapping just puts them into some kind of unlimited power hyper mode.

Trunks just found out he was the reason for his entire world dying and started babbling on about accepting sin. He seems pretty nuts to me just now.

edit: Super really feels like it's making effort here and there to tie previous plotlines into the main continuity, i don't think it would be too much of a stretch for the Movies to be retconned in in some capacity.

Kin fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Oct 11, 2016

• Locked thread