Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://arcadeheroes.com/2015/09/15/point-blank-x-in-development-for-arcades/

Point Blank is probably the best light gun game ever released, so I'm glad that it's back. I can't wait to play it at my local arcade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Pathetic loser: I love Ttime Crisis because of the, violence. You shoot people and kill them. It's so much fun and. candy tastes bad
me: First of all, in Point Blank, you shoot something better than people - you shoot cardboard cutouts of people. Not only that, you also shoot skeletons, boxes with numbers on them, and even coins. Secondly, you must be insane to say that candy tastes bad. It tastes so sweet and good.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

The manual for Elemental Gearbolt, another PS1 Light gun game, recommended that players buy Point Blank over Time Crisis

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Light gun games were extremely my poo poo back in the day

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Lost World: Jurassic Park lightgun game was epic.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

The manual for Elemental Gearbolt, another PS1 Light gun game, recommended that players buy Point Blank over Time Crisis

YES!!!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

me and my grandmother played this poo poo at a nearby pizza place whenever we'd eat there and it was my loving jam

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

hell yes it ruled

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

no they will not posted:

http://arcadeheroes.com/2015/09/15/point-blank-x-in-development-for-arcades/

Point Blank is probably the best light gun game ever released, so I'm glad that it's back. I can't wait to play it at my local arcade.

That game looks awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Seshoho Cian posted:

The special edition of this is my white whale

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.game-rave.com/psx_galleries/gal_assassinscase/index.html

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's incredible badass.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The full text of the thank-you letter reads:
June 11th, 1999

Dear Contest Participant:

Enclosed, please find the long-overdue promotional premium we promised you around E3 of last year. We had a number of problems with the vendor doing the gold-plating, and only recently completed the work with them.

Enjoy the game and gold-plated GunCon. One tip, however. If your hands sweat a lot, you might want to limit the play on the gun as acidic sweat from hands will eat the gold plating off the handle. Not everyone has this condition, but we wanted to warn you if you do!

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Working Designs Staff

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My hands were sweating just reading the announcement.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I had Vampire Night for my PS2..it was pretty ill especially the voice acting. Guncon 2 ftw as well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I had Vampire Night for my PS2..it was pretty ill especially the voice acting. Guncon 2 ftw as well

that game was great

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

elf help book posted:

that game was great

It was badass shooting monster cancer off villagers and using the Guncon 2 d-pad to reload like a boss

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One time I made it through house of the dead with my dad and it's honestly one of my favorite gaming experiences thank you op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want a crt tv just so i can play point blank with my guncon on my playstation again.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I love that this game's mascots are Bert and Ernie as Columbian drug loads.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Cyron posted:

I love that this game's mascots are Bert and Ernie as Columbian drug loads.

Dr. Don and Dr. Dan are two intelligent and respectable men. gently caress you.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
don't disparage colombian drug lords like that, dr don and dr dan are victims of circumstance and their chosen profession doesn't preclude intelligence or respectability :colbert:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm fond of light gun games. But they were always $2 or so to play, and pinball or Gauntlet or a racing game was only $1.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time crisis has only gotten worse since 2 somehow. the newest one gives you 2 lives and has weapon switching and a 2 pedal cover change system

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

no they will not posted:

Pathetic loser: I love Ttime Crisis because of the, violence. You shoot people and kill them. It's so much fun and. candy tastes bad
me: First of all, in Point Blank, you shoot something better than people - you shoot cardboard cutouts of people. Not only that, you also shoot skeletons, boxes with numbers on them, and even coins. Secondly, you must be insane to say that candy tastes bad. It tastes so sweet and good.

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The fucktard who said candy tastes bad must pay.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've downloaded the free to play point blank phone game and folks it's not great

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i was expecting a straight arcade port like point blank ds and what i got was something like 10 concurrent levels where i tap different galaga waves of fish. and there's no charm to the visuals or sound and no big red circles come out when i shoot the correct targets

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

point blank ds??? how did i miss this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

i was expecting a straight arcade port like point blank ds and what i got was something like 10 concurrent levels where i tap different galaga waves of fish. and there's no charm to the visuals or sound and no big red circles come out when i shoot the correct targets

Mobile gaming is a wasteland

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the only phone game i played was trials frontier .. well... it seems ok. dont really l ike the rpg style stuff in it though , and i didnt get far enuf to get to the good lvls before i got bored.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Hexagon is fun

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

no they will not posted:

I've downloaded the free to play point blank phone game and folks it's not great

Hiiiii foooolks point blank here again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

One time I made it through house of the dead with my dad and it's honestly one of my favorite gaming experiences thank you op
I love the HotD games, I've never been able to find a copy of HotD 2+3 for the Wii :(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I would like a new Carnevil, please.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Kazvall posted:

I would like a new Carnevil, please.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I got that starsky and hutch movie video game for the original xbox, not because it was good or anything but because I could play it with my buddy and one of us had the steering wheel and the other a light gun , that was pretty ownage

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wait. Also, please bring back Lucky and Wild.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Wait. Also, please bring back Lucky and Wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the mobile conversation reminded me of my fallout shelter game

i have like 250 dwellers its cool

• Locked thread