Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Wait. Also, please bring back Lucky and Wild.

Lucky and Wild Remake starring Run the Jewels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Wait. Also, please bring back Lucky and Wild.
My dream is to one day have the setup that would make it possible to co-op that game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

Pathetic loser: I love Ttime Crisis because of the, violence. You shoot people and kill them. It's so much fun and. candy tastes bad
me: First of all, in Point Blank, you shoot something better than people - you shoot cardboard cutouts of people. Not only that, you also shoot skeletons, boxes with numbers on them, and even coins. Secondly, you must be insane to say that candy tastes bad. It tastes so sweet and good.

MC Peepants - I want candy

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Great Joe posted:

My dream is to one day have the setup that would make it possible to co-op that game.

My friend has it in his basement. Help me steal it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Playing gtav in first person has given me heavy lucky and wild vibes before

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Kazvall posted:

okay but then im kicking your rear end and taking it

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

The Imp Zone Heist Film

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Uh good luck carrying a loving double wide arcade cabinet by yourself.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

Uh good luck carrying a loving double wide arcade cabinet by yourself.

You scared of that GBS guy?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to help Homer steal it and then were gonna eat mushrooms.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

You scared of that GBS guy?

HORMELCHILI is good because I still remember the Knuc U Kinte post about replying to a Steam invite to play GTAV and he found Hormel at the golf course in full golf attire doing practice swings and fully role playing a guy at a golf course.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

HORMELCHILI is good because I still remember the Knuc U Kinte post about replying to a Steam invite to play GTAV and he found Hormel at the golf course in full golf attire doing practice swings and fully role playing a guy at a golf course.

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Pure win

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

This is how I met him too lol. I love him.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Jesus Christ lol. Well that changes everything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just accepted a golf invite from homer chilli and when I showed up he was wearing an actual golf outfit and schooled me by 7 shots. Lol.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

lol that's awesome

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HORMELCHILI and I robbed a bank in GTA5, and it was fun.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

HORMELCHILI and I robbed a bank in GTA5, and it was fun.

Me him Lumpy and Knuc did that and he stayed in character for the entire time yelling at all the hostages to stay on the floor and keep their hands in the air in a funny voice.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Me him Lumpy and Knuc did that and he stayed in character for the entire time yelling at all the hostages to stay on the floor and keep their hands in the air in a funny voice.

Lmao.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

roleplaying is epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just remembered the time i told a guy in counteratrike he was bad and he got mad at me and started going on about how hes in the army so hes actually an expert because he has military training

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

roleplaying is epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Now, why would I ever rob a fellow gamer of something that great? Besides, it's also about the journey, I want to build the setup myself.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I remember going to the arcade and watching an older kid breeze through the game because he could shoot 9 bullets per second and instantly reload the gun and I never saw a greater mastery of Gunplay before meeting Revolver Ocelot on MGS: The Twin Snakes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Caddyshack 4: Caddyshack Heist

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

I remember.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off posted:

roleplaying is epic

Yeah

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember going to the arcade and watching an older kid breeze through the game because he could shoot 9 bullets per second and instantly reload the gun and I never saw a greater mastery of Gunplay before meeting Revolver Ocelot on MGS: The Twin Snakes

And his name was?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

But did you get head?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

And his name was?

Big Boss.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

revolver ocelot would play point blank on insane for sure. He'd shoot all the targets no problem

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Kazvall posted:

I would like a new Carnevil, please.

One time for my birthday we went go karting and me and another kid played this for hours after.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I hate lists. So, here's a list of all the gun games that I wish to personally own some day.

Point Blank(s)
Time Crisis(')
Carnevil
Lucky and Wild
Area 51
Revolution X
Elemental Gearbolt
House of the Dead(s)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Crypt Killer
Virtua Cop(s)

I'm probably missing some other key poo poo but I'm up to 17, and that's my lucky number.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Virtua Cop is extremely my poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I got a Saturn for Christmas one year it came with Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2 and Daytona USA. I never got a lightgun so I had to play Virtua Cop with the controller.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

When I got a Saturn for Christmas one year it came with Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2 and Daytona USA. I never got a lightgun so I had to play Virtua Cop with the controller.

I'm sorry. Having two Guncons and using them akimbo as both players, in any game, was a highlight of my childhood.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got that exact bundle as a kid. Saturn FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I got that exact bundle as a kid. Saturn FTW
I played a lot of a pretty generic RPG called Albert Odyssey. The art was nice

• Locked thread