Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

hangedman1984 posted:

Well we've had a spy dad, old western theme episode, a magical "Its a Wonderful Life" talisman. Time travel is definitely not off the table

The reason everyone wants time travel is because there already is a time travel episode which left some plot points hanging.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I feel it's the other way around.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Kesper North posted:

Turn Castle into the science fiction show it just barely isn't. Go nuts with the time travel plot.
Bring back the working laser gun, the invisibility suit and the hidden ninja clan.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Kesper North posted:

Turn Castle into the science fiction show it just barely isn't. Go nuts with the time travel plot.

Air is lava! posted:

Bring back the working laser gun, the invisibility suit and the hidden ninja clan.

Now that I think about it, that's basically Continuum. So of course it's good.

• Locked thread